**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Need to find the tech fleece windrunner or N98 on discount somewhere (both in Large) :lol:

I literally have NDC open on a second screen looking at the N98 when I read this. Lol. I too want them both without having to pay $250 plus.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to keep hitting refresh on NDC so I can cop those obsidian 2.0 pants when they're in stock

Did the grey 1.0 pants restock on NDC too? Doesn't show out of stock but none of the sizes are clickable.

Last edited:
what is the difference between the cuffed aw77 and tech pants besides texture and zipper?
I own both. Both are the same size. Tech's are significantly slimmer than the AW77's. I would say by about 2 inches all the way down the leg. And yes, the material on the Tech's are of higher quality. Overall, both are really comfortable, and it comes down how you want them to fit. 

I own both. Both are the same size. Tech's are significantly slimmer than the AW77's. I would say by about 2 inches all the way down the leg. And yes, the material on the Tech's are of higher quality. Overall, both are really comfortable, and it comes down how you want them to fit. 
so would you say the sizing is the same?

Anybody in the states know where to find this windbreaker? Any google search just brings up shops overseas.

Repped rlee, Nike store didn't have the all black in Stock last month and I didn't think to check this go around. Appreciate the response and links.

Repped rlee, Nike store didn't have the all black in Stock last month and I didn't think to check this go around. Appreciate the response and links.
no problem. it's a clean jacket...might want one for myself at some point haha 

Back
Top Bottom