**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Came up on a medium pair of the grey tech sweats at work for $50. They were the last pair in the store getting ready to be shipped out to the outlets [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Question on sizing for tech pants.  Im 6'3 195lbs 34 waist med build also looking for more info on nike destroyer jackets sizing? How do you guys find out about stock? Just randomly go on nike.com, i dont recall them tweeting about apparel or i just havent been paying attention. Please help 

Came up on a medium pair of the grey tech sweats at work for $50. They were the last pair in the store getting ready to be shipped out to the outlets
1f60e.png
deng thats a good come up

Question on sizing for tech pants.  Im 6'3 195lbs 34 waist med build also looking for more info on nike destroyer jackets sizing? How do you guys find out about stock? Just randomly go on nike.com, i dont recall them tweeting about apparel or i just havent been paying attention. Please help
I would suggest sizing up from what you normally wear.  If I had to guess I'd say XL or even 2XL.  That's reffering to tech pants.  The destroyer jackets fit me like my normal sizing.  I highly suggest you checking at a local HoH for the best size in your build.  Also they tweeted once about tech restock.  Then again they are usually random from what I've experienced.

I would suggest sizing up from what you normally wear.  If I had to guess I'd say XL or even 2XL.  That's reffering to tech pants.  The destroyer jackets fit me like my normal sizing.  I highly suggest you checking at a local HoH for the best size in your build.  Also they tweeted once about tech restock.  Then again they are usually random from what I've experienced.
repped, thanks, do you mind letting me know your height, weight, waist??

Re-stock NDC

Black inLarge

Gray in XL

It shows OOS when u search but when you click the pants you can still add to cart.

Also I have Red & Black in Medium for sale (Brand new w/o tags)

Last edited:
Probably pending release.  And damn, I am a sucker for obsidian but I already have 4 pairs of these.  Tough decision.
Damn did the new cw have stock or is that a pending release?

Same problem but its never enough...

Probably pending release.  And damn, I am a sucker for obsidian but I already have 4 pairs of these.  Tough decision.
nerd.gif
 Bruh you part of the tech fleece fam

Its not a tough decision. You know what to do 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom