**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I read somewhere that the 2.0 fits slimmer than the 1.0? I tried finding that post....cant see to come across...

31-32 waist so i assume im a Medium. 

Repped...thanks for looking out...just sold my grey in a medium to get a large.
How did the medium fit you and what are your dimensions in terms of height/waist size?
I ended up getting the Large since everyone suggested sizing up. I'm 5'11 and wear a 32 in jeans

The fitting around my calves is okay, but around the thighs it sags a lot more than I would like unless I pull them up a little. Pulling them up and wearing them slightly above my waist makes the pants look  a little more fitted around the thighs. 

Anyone in the same case? Considering making a return to try out the mediums but I would not want them to be way too tight overall. Seen some pics of the pants fitting way too snug all around. 

Received both the Flash and Shield jackets today from the Vegas store.

I just ordered the Black 2.0 pants and was just wondering if they have those horizontal lines from waist to ankle like the gray and obsidians do? Cant really tell from nikes pics.

I just ordered from JD but I don't know if they sent me the 1.0 or 2.0 so I can't pull the trigger yet gotta wait till my shipment comes in :x

any help?
i'm about 6', 32-33 waist and i ordered large 2.0s in black and grey. i'm actually still waiting on my shipment but i feel like it will be the right size for me. 

general rule of thumb for these, according to most that have them, is to size up from what you would normally wear.

i'm about 6', 32-33 waist and i ordered large 2.0s in black and grey. i'm actually still waiting on my shipment but i feel like it will be the right size for me. 

general rule of thumb for these, according to most that have them, is to size up from what you would normally wear.
Thankyou...I will get a Large as im 5'9 31-32 waist..

I own both and they fit the same imo.. more crotch room in 2.0 imo.
May fit the same for you...but a Medium and a Large is def. a difference...thanks for your input!

Repped...thanks for looking out...just sold my grey in a medium to get a large.
How did the medium fit you and what are your dimensions in terms of height/waist size?
I ended up getting the Large since everyone suggested sizing up. I'm 5'11 and wear a 32 in jeans

The fitting around my calves is okay, but around the thighs it sags a lot more than I would like unless I pull them up a little. Pulling them up and wearing them slightly above my waist makes the pants look  a little more fitted around the thighs. 

Anyone in the same case? Considering making a return to try out the mediums but I would not want them to be way too tight overall. Seen some pics of the pants fitting way too snug all around. 
I am 6' and a 32 as well.  The problem were my calves.  Put them on and felt like I was wearing yoga pants.  Personally the large fit hell of a lot better.

I am 6' and a 32 as well.  The problem were my calves.  Put them on and felt like I was wearing yoga pants.  Personally the large fit hell of a lot better.
Hmmm okay, that's what I was worried about, guess I'll just hold onto the larges instead of trying to grab the mediums. Just dont like how saggy it is around the thighs, hopefully a wash will shrink it a bit. 

Hmmm okay, that's what I was worried about, guess I'll just hold onto the larges instead of trying to grab the mediums. Just dont like how saggy it is around the thighs, hopefully a wash will shrink it a bit. 
Yeah that's your best bet.

I hope JD sends me the 1.0's since there seems to be some 2.0's still out there. Anybody know where the 3.0's can be had for retail or better?

Back
Top Bottom