**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

So I got some black tech fleece 2.0 pants in a small and medium from NDC and I used paypal to pay for them, I want to return the size that doesn't fit me can I still return them to a niketown?

Will they just credit my paypal account or how does it work I've never returned anything that I purchased with paypal before.

So I got some black tech fleece 2.0 pants in a small and medium from NDC and I used paypal to pay for them, I want to return the size that doesn't fit me can I still return them to a niketown?

Will they just credit my paypal account or how does it work I've never returned anything that I purchased with paypal before.
Ya you can return them to a niketown or outlet but they will give you store credit. 

Ya you can return them to a niketown or outlet but they will give you store credit. 

I was under the impression you can only return paypal purchases online for a refund.

Makes sense that they would give you store credit if you return it in store though.

roll.gif

They will most likely give you cash back. I returned a pair this weekend (which I had paid for with PayPal) and I got cash back. I immediately went to Chase to deposit it, because it had started to burn a hole in my pocket as I looked around NT.

Last edited:

If you return something to a Nike store that you bought with PayPal, they will give you cash back.

I returned a pair of sneakers to Niketown NYC which I paid with paypal and wouldnt give me cash. They gave me a credit on a gift card.

I returned a pair of sneakers to Niketown NYC which I paid with paypal and wouldnt give me cash. They gave me a credit on a gift card.
Funny I just returned shoes to Nike factory in Jersey Gardens that I paid with paypal and they have me cash back

Back
Top Bottom