**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Here's a pic of the other two pairs I mentioned in my post incase anyone needs a comparison. Both are 1.0s. The light gridiron pair is the one on the bottom.

Comparison pic of 1.0s (euro release) vs 2.0s. Hope it helps some of you, I really like the 2.0s better and they are much softer to the touch. Kind of how the 1.0 heather grays were vs the 1.0 light gridirons (euro release)

Man I wish I had gotten the obsidian 1.0. Passed on them twice because I had h&m sweats in navy. Such a mistake.

On a better note. My Tech Super 1mm full zip hoodie actually shipped from End Clothing this time. Got it for $102 after a $15 credit because the last one got cancelled. Damn good deal.

guess someone bought a bunch because they were all gone when I went at 5pm today. 

they were gone way before im sure.

they were posted what, thursday late.

Got there 9AM Friday, EasyCo said there were only 2 Large, 1 M. What I saw were A LOT of smalls, and a lot of XXL.

I got my XXL, although I always wear XL. I tried it on and XXL wasnt bad at all. They seem to run a little small. Fit similar to my Nike KD zip up in XL. So I'm glad I got the XXL anyway, esp for $29. Anyways I was in the store for 2 hours. Before I left i went back to the rack that had it, and they were almost all gone?!? lol

So by 5 for sure they were out.

Also crazy as much as the tech fleece pants sell out, I dont see many people actually rocking em. Maybe I don't go out much, but wouldnt that be something, people treating the tech fleece pants like kicks. just purchase it to display at home and in pics :tongue:

Are those the charcoals ? :nthat:

I wish had the charcoals and the 1.0 obsidian :frown:

Nah the actual colorway was called "light gridiron" they were a euro only release, the charcoals are the only pair I don't have, well those and the reds, I had the reds but sold them cause they were a bit too bright for me

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I'm trying to work out a size swap on the tech pants with another member of this forum. We're both pretty new members to the forum so there's no real credibility on either end. What's the best way to go about making this size swap? Who ships first? Is there any way around having to do this? I feel like getting a middle man for these sweats is a bit much, but I can't think of any other way without shipping and just hoping the other party follows through.
Contact an administrator and probably send them both to the admin and he'll swap for you. I know ************* has this service

Contact an administrator and probably send them both to the admin and he'll swap for you. I know ************* has this service
Sell them to each other through paypal and just eat the paypal fees. Small price to pay for piece of mind

Comparison pic of 1.0s (euro release) vs 2.0s. Hope it helps some of you, I really like the 2.0s better and they are much softer to the touch. Kind of how the 1.0 heather grays were vs the 1.0 light gridirons (euro release)

Repped. This was the kind of comparison pic I was looking for.

That's how I felt about the 80dollar mark, then I got over it.

$80 is still a nice chunk of change for sweats but damn they're nice. I love sweats, live in them but I don't really like going out in my H&M sweats. Something about the nike tech fleece that makes it ok to be out in public with.

Yall gotta chill with the buy/sell posts man

Unless its a large in any of the tech fleece pants for a good price, then PM me 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom