**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

SOB...Why would NIKE restock @ 5AM EST on a Sat. morning!?!?!?!?!? lol
4am! That's actually when they usually do it, and sizes still sell out in minutes. I clicked the guys link 3 minutes after he posted it at 4 something and they were already sold out.

4am! That's actually when they usually do it, and sizes still sell out in minutes. I clicked the guys link 3 minutes after he posted it at 4 something and they were already sold out.

thats just crazy...
Sheesh! So seems like I have no hope of coppin them obsidians unless I'm up all night?! I'm in Cali, I b sleep by 1030 lol...has anyone caught em in stores??

It's ridiculous to have a 4am restock considering the west coast is still sleeping and nike headquarters are on the west coast.

I want those blues now

It's ridiculous to have a 4am restock considering the west coast is still sleeping and nike headquarters are on the west coast.

I want those blues now

I bought both my 1.0s at around that time on an EST restock lol

I'm an old man. Lol. My job requires me to get a full nights rest or else **** can go really wrong for someone else. Plus I start work at 430.

Pulled the trigger on the Nike Shield Flash for $162 total, shipped.

Last edited:
^^^ awesome bro. I love mine. Did you get black/reflective or volt/reflective?

Black/Reflective... kinda salty I hesitated on the 40% off lol.. still better than paying $280 online though.. Do you wear yours to run or casual?

From where?

The Nike Outlet in Elizabeth NJ. She told me theres no more small sizes in the Black/Reflective.. just Large and XL. (phone #: 908-629-9171)

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I'm trying to work out a size swap on the tech pants with another member of this forum. We're both pretty new members to the forum so there's no real credibility on either end. What's the best way to go about making this size swap? Who ships first? Is there any way around having to do this? I feel like getting a middle man for these sweats is a bit much, but I can't think of any other way without shipping and just hoping the other party follows through.

Comparison pic of 1.0s (euro release) vs 2.0s. Hope it helps some of you, I really like the 2.0s better and they are much softer to the touch. Kind of how the 1.0 heather grays were vs the 1.0 light gridirons (euro release)

Comparison pic of 1.0s (euro release) vs 2.0s. Hope it helps some of you, I really like the 2.0s better and they are much softer to the touch. Kind of how the 1.0 heather grays were vs the 1.0 light gridirons (euro release)
so the 1.0 euros are the more royal blue ones and the 2.0s are the darker ones? 

Back
Top Bottom