**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

The same thing happened to me and I honeslty stopped wearing them. I washed them a few times and let them air dry to be sure to not mess up the fit, etc. but the cuffs always rose up my leg as if it lost its elasticity
Thanks, I have only washed them once, I also let them air dry but the cuff has lost pretty much all of its elasticity like you say! 

I was told that these were a good cheaper alternative to the tech fleece but I think next time I will just pay the right price for a better quality product.

Damn you Nike!!!

Yeah my TF pants have not seen any issues like that and I have done more in them like working out/running. and it definitely is a better product

I was on the phone with Nike and they said the ACG jacket is still in production.  So there will be a restock or it will get a wider release.

I am heading to Europe on Sunday and will probably grab it there.  There are FSRs on most Nike europe websites.  Just sucks you can't use a NDC gift card in Europe.

Hoping this Destroyer comes out.

Really hoping that destroyer comes out too

Getting ready to send back a M and L ACG 2in1. Beautiful jacket, I'm just not 100% into it

Those destroyers are :smokin
doubt they dropped if they had
won anyway, Oregon seems to
keep the nice stuff PE only..unless
you find it on Ebay down the line
for way more than it should be.

Sorry I know it's probably been asked before but don't want to go through the entire thread. What exactly is the white label collection.

Sorry I know it's probably been asked before but don't want to go through the entire thread. What exactly is the white label collection.

Nikes high-end line. Some stuff made in Italy, at least in prior years.

I was in Milan and went to the Nikelab and finally got the acg jacket in all black. It is so nice. It's 40 degrees here and it's more than warm enough. Best part is it's worth the price. And with the VAT refund it comes out to $540.

Btw, for anyone that got the acg jacket, did it come with a big booklet on the history of ACG? Really cool.

I guess it's because I bought it from a nikelab store. Has all the archives and a big interview with both designers.
That's dope man. I didn't get a booklet with mine either =\...

Were you able to get the color/size you wanted in Milan?

That's dope man. I didn't get a booklet with mine either =\...

Were you able to get the color/size you wanted in Milan?

Yup! I got the all black in a medium. The one with the silver writing is actually online only. Been wearing it since I bought it. Thanks for the advice! Such a dope piece.

And the booklet is sweet. It's 2ft by 1ft and goes from way back in the day. I'll post some pics later. I probably got it because I was chatting a bunch with the manager and spent a good 1000 euros between me and my mom.

Yup! I got the all black in a medium. The one with the silver writing is actually online only. Been wearing it since I bought it. Thanks for the advice! Such a dope piece.

And the booklet is sweet. It's 2ft by 1ft and goes from way back in the day. I'll post some pics later. I probably got it because I was chatting a bunch with the manager and spent a good 1000 euros between me and my mom.
Haha, that's w'sup! You might as well since you're on vacation. Great to hear, looking forward to the pics.

My bro works for nike and got this book. I think they were giving them out in store.He coulda got a bunch if he wanted. I think they only gave them out instore

I recently bought a pair of the AW77 Cuffed fleece pants, they were a great fit however after the first wash they have shrunk and now the cuff is on my shins instead of my ankles.
Has anyone had the same problem after having washed them ?
Maybe I should order a size up next time but that would give me the saggy butt look...

aw77 cuff pant?

these

image1xl.jpg

because i have those exact and i CANT get them to shrink.

if you read my post a few pages back. or maybe int eh tf section

my true size XL in the grey color seemed so big, but the L was perfect. so stayed wit that. not as tight as tf, but not mc hammer baggy. it was just right.
so with the black color figure i do the same, but either the L in the back was a defect but it was way skinnier and tighter than the L in the gray. and these were same model just diff color. the XL of the black had to do and i assume with shirnk a lil. ive washed it a good 8-10x now as its my beater pants. normal dry in the dryer on high. F-that air dry stuff. i was trying to get them to shrink. NEVER shrank lol. almost seem like they loosened up more haha.

Does anyone know anything about this coat? I really like the look but haven't heard anything about it and can't find any information on it. All I know is that its pinnacle.

Back
Top Bottom