**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Bought two rain runners, the hyper cobalt and gym red, this week and paid about $70 for each

Hey guys I wanted to share my first Nike Destroyer that I picked up today at Marshall's for $79. I looked it up and after a little research I have no idea how such a limited item ended up at a Marshall's. This was the only one but they did have last years BHM destroyer for $69 so check your local stores.

NSW x Fox Brothers Destroyer Jacket, the quality is unbelievable, it is much nicer than any other destroyer I have ever seen.

Apparently this was a tier zero item, does anyone know how this would end up at a Marshall's?
Marshalls has some dope random stuff sometimes.  I copped a two destroyers for cheap.  One was a BHM variant, and the other was a black on black.  I am usually a medium in everything Nike, destroyers are the only piece of apparel where I need to size up.  

lol thats exactly how it fits, elbow patches doesn't really line up with the elbow. it doesn't keep you warm either.
I´ve got the it along with a few other pieces from the Pinnacle and Whit label Range. They are knitted and therefore a little loose in the weave, so size down and it will fit perfectly imo. I love all of them and no, none of them look that loose on the elbow. Price was step , but imo  quality and materials are levels beyond Nike normal range including the new ACG by Errolson .

I'll PM you a link
Have you used the jacket yet, or test it out? I am curious how water -proof it is versus -repellent.  If it's a link, I am assuming this has not hit outlets yet.  Where did you come across this? I really could have used this in my last road race. 

Have you used the jacket yet, or test it out? I am curious how water -proof it is versus -repellent.  If it's a link, I am assuming this has not hit outlets yet.  Where did you come across this? I really could have used this in my last road race. 
I have used it yet and it's pretty decent at repelling the water, I would use it for running in the rain for sure. A layer underneath also if it's cold since it's not very warm without one. The link was a seller on ebay who was selling them for pretty cheap and I happened to come across it and bought two from him. I got the hyper cobalt and gym red in a large and they fit true to size in my opinion

I have used it yet and it's pretty decent at repelling the water, I would use it for running in the rain for sure. A layer underneath also if it's cold since it's not very warm without one. The link was a seller on ebay who was selling them for pretty cheap and I happened to come across it and bought two from him. I got the hyper cobalt and gym red in a large and they fit true to size in my opinion
thanks. i will have to keep my eye out on eBay. haven't seen it for less than $200 yet. 

Not too sure where to post this, could anyone help me out?

I bought these from my local Ross back in '08 I believe, they are the nike elite velour travel pants

I know that they were part of a set that came with the hoody (With Florida across the front), however I don't have that hoody and would like to try and track it down.

Does anyone know where I could find the hoody?

Any help appreciated, Thanks :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom