**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Was returning a tech fleece item and saw this Jordan hoodie at my foot action. It's really nice and even more surprising was that it rang up for 49.99. Google doesn't show anything for the style number. Anyone have info on this hoodie?

I know it's random, but anyone knows how to wash the leather destroyer jacket?

It's something like Silver Speed... (SP140812GIN / 638467-010)

The tag says DO NOT WASH / DO NOT BLEACH / DO NOT TUMBLE DRY / DO NOT IRON / DO NOT DRY CLEAN / LEATHER CLEAN.

Then does it mean I can not ever wash this jacket but clean the arm part(which is leather) only?? T.T

I was just about to ask the same thing. I own the all black KOBE one from a few years ago

Pretty cool I found this thread. Im a sucker for NSW clothing. I'd love to post some of my crazy finds at Marshalls, TJ Maxx's, etc. when i have time to take pics. 

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is NikeFind? Not finding much on Google.
it means contact nike on their website either chat or email preferably chat, just ask them if they can find a product for you at any clearance, factory, etc store. They'll give you a list or a specific store and you can call and place a phone order. 

Anyone knows how this jacket fits? Should I go up a size or is it true. Slim/snug fit or regular fit. About to pull the trigger, just need to know what size to cop.

Anyone knows how this jacket fits? Should I go up a size or is it true. Slim/snug fit or regular fit. About to pull the trigger, just need to know what size to cop.

TTS. It's regular. Those type of jackets are usually regular fit. If you want a loose feel you should go a size up. I have a track jacket of that material and the medium is fits right.

Anyone have any idea where I can find/what to search for the jacket in this pic? What was it called maybe? I think it's the freshest thing on earth, and I've been looking for awhile with no luck. Thank you for any help.

Getting ready to send back a M and L ACG 2in1. Beautiful jacket, I'm just not 100% into it
I am thinking of picking one up (resell unfortunately) I'm in Canada so couldn't retail anyways. But I wanted to ask you if you think the jacket is worth it considering you are returning it?

Yup! I got the all black in a medium. The one with the silver writing is actually online only. Been wearing it since I bought it. Thanks for the advice! Such a dope piece.

And the booklet is sweet. It's 2ft by 1ft and goes from way back in the day. I'll post some pics later. I probably got it because I was chatting a bunch with the manager and spent a good 1000 euros between me and my mom.
Thinking of picking up the jacket...you recommend it? Do you think the outer shell can be used as a spring jacket on its own or is it too warm? Also, Can't decide between black and silver..I can get the black cheaper but leaning towards silver.

Thinking of picking up the jacket...you recommend it? Do you think the outer shell can be used as a spring jacket on its own or is it too warm? Also, Can't decide between black and silver..I can get the black cheaper but leaning towards silver.

I definitely recommend it. It's a really versatile jacket. And the outer shell is perfect for spring. It's the inner jacket that's warm. I say get the black so you can dress it up or down and not be pigeonholed into one look.

Back
Top Bottom