**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

anyone here order from jdsports and if so did they provide you a shipping confirmation?
I did.  Took a day or two to get shipping confirmation.

Unlike the person above, my tracking updated regularly.

Last edited:
Im looking to get the nike tech pants 

I normally wear a 34/30 

i think i should get a medium not sure if i should go for the large 

any recommendations?

I did.  Took a day or two to get shipping confirmation.

Unlike the person above, my tracking updated regularly.

Thanks for the info.. I've gotten no updates and I placed my order back on the 28th. Searched some online reviews and their costumer service has some really low ratings. Looks like I'll have to wait this one out.

dark grey tech pants just arrived. best fitting sweats ive ever bought.

i'm 6' 3" 194 and got an XL, they are perfect.
Stats are good for helping.  Nice idea to get this going.  To help a little more (for other sizes):

I'm 5'8, 160 pounds.  I'm a runner so a relatively slim build, but lift quite a bit too (so have size on thighs/calves, ect).  A medium is a nice relaxed fit, slim-looking on the lower leg.  The only complaint would be near the crotch area, where it's a tad baggy (but not bad looking).  A small has a really slim fit all the way through.  They're still very comfortable, but it's a slim fit.

If you have thinner legs (a true runner), I would go for a Small If you're in that 140-160 weight range/height range.  That should be more than fine.

Anyone saw this new color in tech pants? I'm trying to match the pants with Tech AW77 3.0 Hoodie.

69248.jpg

I was going to get black or dark grey tech pants from UK website but this new color showed up this morning.

It says it's  Light Gridiron Heather/Black  I wanna know what you guys think.

Please help me to decide which color I should get to match with my hoodie.

69260.jpg

All these colors have me confused. I got the fairly standard "grey" tech pants in XL and I think they look great. They aren't ridiculous snug but they aren't exactly loose either ( 5'10" 240 here 8) ) I am leaning towards keeping them because I know the XXL crotch will hang too much and look foolish. If nothing else, a little motivation for me to drop 15 :D

Was able to snag the N98 Tech Fleece Jacket for $113 shipped.  Best deals are buying these in Europe (or swoosh). 

Last edited:

Oh I knew this website but I need S. I might just have to order them from prodirect.

Can I ask you what size you get in the hoodie and your height and weight?

I heard this hoodie has really long arm and I'm 5'11' 160lbs.
The arms are kind of long, but not too much.  It wasn't a problem for me and I'm not that big.

I am 5'10" 160lbs.  I got a M.  I would get a M if I were you. 

I heard shady stuff about prodirect's customer service (or lack thereof), so I would avoid if possible.

Last edited:

Did you compare it to the AW77 available here in the US.  Just wondering what the big difference is besides the pocket.  Thanks.
Haven't worn the 1.0 so I can't compare fit.  It's thicker: 3mm v. 1mm, so it's warmer.  The pocket is really useful, too. 

Back
Top Bottom