**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I found Prodirect selling AW77 3m hoodie and black tech pants total $208 shipped to USA but the hoodie will be ship out on 10th.

But they got some bad review about receiving the payment and not sending the product or something.

I can get full set from Jdsports but total is $235 and everything is ready to ship.

If you were me, where are you guys going to order your tech pack?

Last edited:

The AW77 tech fleece hoodie is up on FL and FTL now.  I used a 20% off at FL which made it 85 shipped with tax.  For those of you with coupons, rewards etc. this may be the best deal.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...ull-zip-hoodie/_/A-16756?productId=prod724476

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../grey/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../grey/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Also over on Champs sports and Eastbay.
Thank you for the link. I just placed an order for the black Heather Nike Tech Fleece. The hoody with a pair of socks came out to $96.05 shipped.

Nike Tech Fleece FZ Hoodie - Men's

I found Prodirect selling AW77 3m hoodie and black tech pants total $208 shipped to USA but the hoodie will be ship out on 10th.

But they got some bad review about receiving the payment and not sending the product or something.

I can get full set from Jdsports but total is $235 and everything is ready to ship.

If you were me, where are you guys going to order your tech pack?
JDSports.  I bought two tech pants from them and had no problems at all - came in 4 days.   

I never saw a good thing about prodirect.  I'd spend the extra $27 on peace of mind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....I'm 6'1 and 175lbs, looking to buy the Tech pants.  Would anyone in a similar size advise a M or a L? I understand they run slim but most of the Nike gear I own is a L but was purchased when I was about 40lbs heavier.  I guess I'm curious as to HOW slim they actually run....

Also, did anyone actually grab the Red Windrunner off the site the other day?  I had one in my cart but it was pulled at checkout.  I asked a Nike rep through chat and they didn't have any information regarding a future restock/release for it.  Didn't know if they were actually made available or not

(sorry, I'm in Texas and shorts/tanks are still out on the tables around here lol I hate ordering blind online) 

Any help would be greatly appreciated....I'm 6'1 and 175lbs, looking to buy the Tech pants.  Would anyone in a similar size advise a M or a L? I understand they run slim but most of the Nike gear I own is a L but was purchased when I was about 40lbs heavier.  I guess I'm curious as to HOW slim they actually run....

Also, did anyone actually grab the Red Windrunner off the site the other day?  I had one in my cart but it was pulled at checkout.  I asked a Nike rep through chat and they didn't have any information regarding a future restock/release for it.  Didn't know if they were actually made available or not

(sorry, I'm in Texas and shorts/tanks are still out on the tables around here lol I hate ordering blind online) 
I'm 6'0" and 165 lbs. For the pants, I bought a large based on body type of the NTers  (5'6"-5'8", 150ish lbs) who bought mediums. I'll find out Friday when they arrive if I purchased the correct size.

Last edited:
I'm 5'7-5'8 165lbs. I bought a S because I tried it on before at NTSF. I was told these mold to your body after a few wears. Seemed like the the sleeves where a tad long, but not too long.

I'm 6'0" and 165 lbs. For the pants, I bought a large based on body type of the NTers  (5'6"-5'8", 150ish lbs) who bought mediums. I'll find out Friday when they arrive if I purchased the correct size.
Awesome, I'll go with a Large as well....thanks!

Same here...went with the L, hopefully they have enough in stock and one of us doesn't have to wait a while lol 

I hope these are the actual black ones and not the in-between ones.  Did they have a different color code? 

Same here...went with the L, hopefully they have enough in stock and one of us doesn't have to wait a while lol 

I hope these are the actual black ones and not the in-between ones.  Did they have a different color code? 
The black color code is 545343-010 according to NDC UK. (Couldn't find it on the USA website)

Last edited:
Cool, I checked the US site and the style code for the Dark Grey didn't match the one on SP.   I was cautious because on my end, there wasn't a pic available for the black pair on SP.  Should be all good! Thanks for the heads up vcof!

I got my red windrunner yesterday. The red isn't as vibrant as I thought but these hoodies are much nicer than I expected. Definitely gonna try to get the light royal one when it comes out.

Anyone have any experience with the Nike Killingsworth button down shirts?  Just looking for sizing/fit info.  Thanks!

I got my red windrunner yesterday. The red isn't as vibrant as I thought but these hoodies are much nicer than I expected. Definitely gonna try to get the light royal one when it comes out.

Nice! I'm jealous I missed out then. It'll be a few weeks before the NT here starts having all of their fall/winter wear available

Sorry if someone already asked something similar but im 6'3 160 pounds (very slim) and have a 31-21 waist and i wanted to order the nike tech fleece pant.... All my nike shorts are a L, usually never wear nike sweatpants because they look really baggy on me except these are slim of course was contemplating on a M or L what do you guys think? 

Sorry if someone already asked something similar but im 6'3 160 pounds (very slim) and have a 31-21 waist and i wanted to order the nike tech fleece pant.... All my nike shorts are a L, usually never wear nike sweatpants because they look really baggy on me except these are slim of course was contemplating on a M or L what do you guys think? 
That was sort of the problem I was having so I went with a L.  I just received shipping info from SP so I'll update on fit when I receive them.  I think Medium would fit both of us but I think the length would be the problem.  I have the running tights in a L, so I think I'll be good with that size for these.

Any pics?  I'd love to see some live pics.  Seems to be a lot of blue choices that are on the horizon.

Side by side

Heather Black, Black, Grey

Medium Black fit on 5'11, 150lbs Sz 30-31 waist.

Sigh, unfortunately I couldn't get the grey my favorite color, so I will keep the black (M) and return the grey (S) and heather black (M).

Hope the pictures helped! 

Side by side

Heather Black, Black, Grey

Medium Black fit on 5'11, 150lbs Sz 30-31 waist.

Sigh, unfortunately I couldn't get the grey my favorite color, so I will keep the black (M) and return the grey (S) and heather black (M).

Hope the pictures helped! 
Where did you buy the Black (solid black non grey) ones?

Back
Top Bottom