**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Ordered a size S and M in the tech pants. I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs and the small fit me the best. I prefer the skinny look and is perfect around the waist. The medium fits well too but the butt part gets all bulky which I don't like.

Now I need a pair of the grey tech pants and I'm set...

it probably will, so i'd recommend machine cold wash and hang/air-dry for safest result
wink.gif
And inside out as to protect the tech fleece from snagging on anything.

Ordered a size S and M in the tech pants. I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs and the small fit me the best. I prefer the skinny look and is perfect around the waist. The medium fits well too but the butt part gets all bulky which I don't like.

Now I need a pair of the grey tech pants and I'm set...
Where did you order at?

Does anyone know if the "black" on JDSports is the actual black or the dark grey?

I'm searching for the dark grey (545343-032) in a large. If anyone knows where I could find those thatd be great. Already have the light grey but would prefer to get the dark grey and return these light greys.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the "black" on JDSports is the actual black or the dark grey?

I'm searching for the dark grey (545343-032) in a large. If anyone knows where I could find those thatd be great. Already have the light grey but would prefer to get the dark grey and return these light greys.
on their site its the dark grey 

jd only has the dark grey, light grey and navy

JD is legit. If you're looking for black, the product sku should end with 010. I posted the full sku a page back or so.

Nah I know they're legit, just tryna make sure it's -032 on there and not -010, because -032's what I'm lookin for.

Last edited:
i hope that the all black tech pants restock on NDC this year, I would love a 2nd pair to have for the future.  They did a great job with these.

For those with size questions about the tech fleece pants, size large:

Waist to cuff is 40".

Inseam is 29"

Cut/fit is very similar to Publish Bedrich Joggers.

Cut/fit is similar to H&M sweatpants, but H&M ones have about .5" more leg width when laid on top of the tech fleece.  

yep the waist is fine, my waist size is 30-31 and i got a M.

the M fits nice but i do like a tight fit on waist so i just pull the strings but i def recommend sizing up

Do the new hoodies fit tts or are they slim fitting? I'm usually an XL but was wondering if I should size up to a XXL :nerd:

this isnt that tech fleece expensive one right? this is just the standard nike cuff ace pants for around $50ish? think the tech ones would be too tight for my taste. i need to see how they fit on someone fat like me lol. (5'10 210lb)

but i like the fit in the one your wearing there.. works out for me. cheaper than the tech version too

Back
Top Bottom