**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Wow seriously? I kept checking after the black restocked, and no news on the grey.. Sigh the hunt continues

I think that I may actually keep the AW 77 3.0 hoodie after all.  It will fill a part of my winter clothing needs, and I think it may stretch over time and look a little less tight where it needs to be.  I recommend this jacket to others, it is well desinged and comfortable.  And thanks to JerkStore for taking the plunge first!

I think that I may actually keep the AW 77 3.0 hoodie after all.  It will fill a part of my winter clothing needs, and I think it may stretch over time and look a little less tight where it needs to be.  I recommend this jacket to others, it is well desinged and comfortable.  And thanks to JerkStore for taking the plunge first!
Ha someone had to do it. 

I would keep yours, too.  My N98 is starting to stretch and form to my body and it's looking and feeling really good--much better than when I first got it in.  Each piece of my tech pack is getting really soft too.  Nice stuff.

Is it somewhat safe to assume the AW77 3.0 will release here in the US eventually? JerkStore mentioned maybe in a month or so but would anyone else have some info on its possible release? I have a few nike gift cards that I'd love to use on that hoodie :smile:

Is it somewhat safe to assume the AW77 3.0 will release here in the US eventually? JerkStore mentioned maybe in a month or so but would anyone else have some info on its possible release? I have a few nike gift cards that I'd love to use on that hoodie
smile.gif
Since Nike featured the 3.0 in many of its advertisements, I can fully expect it to be released in the U.S.  Frankly, i can't think of a reason why it wouldn't.  It's going to sell. 

I, however, do not know when it will release in the U.S.  I just opined that it could be in a month when it starts to get cooler across the country and a hoodie like that is needed. 

I still think it should be purchased in Europe because the US price of the 3.0 will likely be over $200 with tax.  Whereas you can find it online for ~130 shipped.  Patience is key here.  Nike is manipulating the market with their releases for the Tech Pack. 

I, however, do not know when it will release in the U.S.  I just opined that it could be in a month when it starts to get cooler across the country and a hoodie like that is needed. 

I still think it should be purchased in Europe because the US price of the 3.0 will likely be over $200 with tax.  Whereas you can find it online for ~130 shipped.  Patience is key here.  Nike is manipulating the market with their releases for the Tech Pack. 

Thanks for the insight! You've got two very valid points here, factoring in weather & demand here in the US. Given that the N98 is already priced at $175, it's hard to imagine that the AW77 3.0 is priced right around that point. I'll just wait for a restock of the tech fleece pants on NDC (or hope for one at least) and use my cards on those.

Thanks again!

Since Nike featured the 3.0 in many of its advertisements, I can fully expect it to be released in the U.S.  Frankly, i can't think of a reason why it wouldn't.  It's going to sell. 

link me to one of those site please 

and does the 3.0 run true to size

Ha someone had to do it. 

I would keep yours, too.  My N98 is starting to stretch and form to my body and it's looking and feeling really good--much better than when I first got it in.  Each piece of my tech pack is getting really soft too.  Nice stuff.
I agree, I have had the tech pants for a while now and they are super soft.  I haven't needed to wash them yet, just spot cleaning and airing outside.  Very pleased.

After a day and a half of constant wear, the AW 77 3.0 is loosening up.  Some of the rigidness is also going away.  This material is unique, and does take some time to beak in.  Glad that I kept it.

Major restock on the black Tech Fleece Pants coming to RUVILLA in a day or so. I will post the link once they go live.

this is why LOATHE ordering clothing online.

Everything fits everyone differently.
I agree, but it is impossible for me to find the clothes that I like where I currently live.  Therefore, I get most of my clothes from web shops. Return policies are key, haha.  Although I generally avoid buying things like leather jackets or expensive outerwear, as I must have a perfect fit when it comes to items that I plan to keep for good.

Last edited:

Manipulating isn't the word. Many retailers just didn't buy into it. Huge miss, now everyone is scrambling to get them in-stock. The entire new Nike Red Label is full of gems leading into the spring. They have really worked on their apparel tremendously.

I was able to purchase a light grey wind runner in a Small just now over at Nike Santa Monica. He didn't say how many he had in stock but you may want to give them a call if you're looking for one:

310.393.7384 Nike Santa Monica

Style - Color # 545277-063

Has anyone washed/dried their pants? My mediums were too tight and my large is a bit too loose so I'm wondering if washing and drying it will tighten them up.

Has anyone washed/dried their pants? My mediums were too tight and my large is a bit too loose so I'm wondering if washing and drying it will tighten them up.

I ordered an XXL and they were a little loose in the front. After 2 washes and dryings they have srunk a little bit. They fit me a lot better now. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom