**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Based or photos and comparisons, I have decided to go for the AW 77 in a small as opposed to my usual medium.  I'm a little shorter than you so I think the M would have too much length for me, plus i plan to layer over instead under with the hoodie- thanks again.
Good idea. If it ends up not fitting, you could easily sell it on eBay for maybe more than you bought it for but at least equal to your purchase price since it will be from the EU.

Black tech pants arrived and the Large fits perfect. I'm 6'1/175lbs....I imagine I could do a medium butt they'd end up looking like Peter Pan pants. My lack of a rear end allows me to fluctuate but id go with a L if you are of similar build. Sorry if it's tmi lol but I hope it helps

bought the crew sweater and windrunner in Large. Im 5 10 about 175
crew runs bigger for sure. windrunner is a slim fit but looks good TTS. Very happy with both.
where can i get the heather black pants in large?

The Tech Pants started popping up at the local nike stores here in Vancouver. 

Ended up grabbing the dark and light greys. 

well, this f'king sucks... only 2 washes and that happens... if no one can see, my solid black pair has a bit of a tiny hole-like area right underneath the waistline... good thing my tees will cover it up!

well, this f'king sucks... only 2 washes and that happens... if no one can see, my solid black pair has a bit of a tiny hole-like area right underneath the waistline... good thing my tees will cover it up!

that is one microscopic hole- i hope that is the worst that ever happens to mine 

Restock on both the black & grey tech fleece pants in all sizes this week on RUVILLA.com. I'll share the link once the restock goes live.

Any help on the Nike dream team destroyer sizing/fit?
What size jacket do you normally wear? Its very true to size with the arms needing to be broken in because the leather is stiff. Personally looks goofy if you get it a size bigger. Try one on at a local Nikestore if there's one by you.

With all high end NSW gear especially sweater materials I dry clean.    

What size jacket do you normally wear? Its very true to size with the arms needing to be broken in because the leather is stiff. Personally looks goofy if you get it a size bigger. Try one on at a local Nikestore if there's one by you.
They run true to size and each Destroyer series has their own fitting too, some roomier than others FYI. I have 7 Destroyers.

just received the AW 77 3.0 hoodie.  I like it, very nice materials and construction, but the S fits me funny.  If any one is interested, pm me.

5'9" 180, purchased size XL, they fit pretty, a tad loose. I think the butt/crotch area fits well, not tight or crammed like some have posted. How much of a difference is the Large vs XL?

5'9" 180, purchased size XL, they fit pretty, a tad loose. I think the butt/crotch area fits well, not tight or crammed like some have posted. How much of a difference is the Large vs XL?
You probably should of went with the L 

im about 2 inches taller than you and 30 pounds heavier

and i went with an xl. the more you wear them the more 

they conform to your body so they'll stretch a little over time

I'm trying to get this one or grey aw77 hoodie but can't decide.

Which color looks better between these blue and grey?

Nike-Tech-Fleece-AW77-30-Full-Zip-Mens-Hoodie-545981_308_A_PREM.jpg

I like the grey one better, the blue one (based on the photo) looks kind of blue-teal to me. Up to your color preference really... Blues or greys (neutral).

I'm trying to get this one or grey aw77 hoodie but can't decide.

Which color looks better between these blue and grey?
I have this blue Windrunner and I wear it with grey, black, blue and even light brown chinos or jeans and they all look good, colour for me is very versatile...

^^^ Seeing that Nike.com pic makes me wonder if they photoshopped or took in the sleeves to make them look slimmer and shorter.... my windrunner sleeves are long and way more loose fitting....

I´m pretty sure they don´t fit as the pics, what u think?

^^^ This is a more realistic fit pic....from kolibrishop.com

Last edited:
Heres my two pics of the nike tech pants(Medium size) in the dark grey color way.... Im a 31-32 waist in jeans and stuff... slim build 6'3 and 160 pounds, it honestly fits perfect from my opinion it doesnt feel tight and i dont need to tighten the strings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom