**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

the fit on the AW 77 3.0 fits long and close to the body- tall and slim.  It really is nice looking.

^^^ This is a more realistic fit pic....from kolibrishop.com
That is the best fit pic I have seen for the 3.0.  That site also lists the models info: "our model wears size M at a body height of 185cm."

So the guy is about 6'1".  I'm 5'9/5'10 and the sleeves run an inch longer than on the model. 

Hopefully that helps some people.

That is the best fit pic I have seen for the 3.0.  That site also lists the models info: "our model wears size M at a body height of 185cm."

So the guy is about 6'1".  I'm 5'9/5'10 and the sleeves run an inch longer than on the model. 

Hopefully that helps some people.
one of the most helpful posts in this thread

I have this blue Windrunner and I wear it with grey, black, blue and even light brown chinos or jeans and they all look good, colour for me is very versatile...

^^^ Seeing that Nike.com pic makes me wonder if they photoshopped or took in the sleeves to make them look slimmer and shorter.... my windrunner sleeves are long and way more loose fitting....

I´m pretty sure they don´t fit as the pics, what u think?

^^^ This is a more realistic fit pic....from kolibrishop.com
If you have the hoodie with you, would you mind to post some fit picture?

Just sharing picture of tech pants in other colors

It's from Nike UK

Nike-Tech-Fleece-Mens-Trousers-545343_308_A.jpg

Nike-Tech-Fleece-Mens-Trousers-545343_665_A_PREM.jpg

one of the cool things about the AW 77 3.0 and the N98 tech jackets is the two way zipper that allows you to give yourself extra range of motion by keeping the jacket secured on your chest and arms, but completely free from the waist area.  kind of like a button down shirt or cardigan.  I have noticed this style for years on higher end designer clothing like Balmain, Maharishi and Acronym.  I am glad that this style/functionality is making its way down to the more accessible clothing brands.

Last edited:

one of the cool things about the AW 77 3.0 and the N98 tech jackets is the two way zipper that allows you to give yourself extra range of motion by keeping the jacket secured on your chest and arms, but completely free from the waist area.  kind of like a button down shirt or cardigan.  I have noticed this style for years on higher end designer clothing like Balmain, Maharishi and Acronym.  I am glad that this style/functionality is making its way down to the more accessible clothing brands.
Same thing with the windrunner, it´s two way zipper is comfy for when you´re seated or driving and don´t want to be feel constricted around the waist.

Same thing with the windrunner, it´s two way zipper is comfy for when you´re seated or driving and don´t want to be feel constricted around the waist.
Oh cool, I didn't know the other jackets had the same feature.  Nice.

where can i buy this exact hood 

i need it 
You can't buy this "exact" hoodie because it doesn't fit or look like this--both from my experience and from the experience of others in this thread (unless Mikeylab disagrees).  That pic looks like the N98 with a hood.  The real way it will look is like the grey one pictured above.  It's looser than is shown here. 

Also, that hoodie, the AW77 3.0, isn't avail in the US and the only sites carrying it online only carry the heather grey color.  I would wait a month and see what pops up stateside.  It will come out here.  Might take a little longer to get the blue version, too.

Good luck!

where can i buy this exact hood 

i need it 
IMO this looks like a size small on a tall very slender person.  I have a short torso and am somewhat stocky, so the small fits me long in the body and arms and slightly tight around the torso.  But i do see what JerkStore is saying.  It would be helpful, obviously, if Nike would give models specs and size worn in the product description.  They probably have that info somewhere.  I would try customer service.  And regarding availability, JerkStore has the best info in the thread for sure.

Last edited:
Not the most flattering photos, haha- but this is pretty much how the Small AW 77 3.0 fits me.  I am 5'7".  I have a short torso and long legs relative to my height.  Long and slender is the best way to describe the Small, IMO.  The Belt represent my waist, and is where i wear my pants.  I hope that this helps!

Last edited:
Finally got my pants in from JD Sports and I can confirm that the "black" on their site is indeed 545343-032 (heather black). Their customer service was pretty clueless on the matter.

Not the most flattering photos, haha- but this is pretty much how the Small AW 77 3.0 fits me.  I am 5'7".  I have a short torso and long legs relative to my height.  Long and slender is the best way to describe the Small, IMO.  The Belt represent my waist, and is where i wear my pants.  I hope that this helps!

:smh: @ stealing Santa's belt

Back
Top Bottom