**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

whats the deal on the tech fleece sweatpants? Cant believe I missed that outlet sale for like $25.. cheapest price I'm seeing now is $100. I also hesitated on the NDC restock for $80. :smh:

Honestly if you paying 80 and that's before tax....paying a 100 ain't that big of a deal

Wore mine today. They definitely have that 'man leggings ' effect going on but I'm comfortable with that

Also realized a medium waist would be gigantic on me. Happy with the small fit but I could honestly see why some would have a problem getting their TTS :lol:

thats not even in the fleece techs league ^^^^^^^
I'm sayin I'd rather rock these out in public than the tech pants. As nice as the tech pants are, they're def for the gym/track or relaxing after working out. I'm not about to rock sweats with a button down.

And down to a small @ 180.00? hmm. Something must be outstanding about this hoody. Please enlighten me.
It's warmer than the 1.0; same thickness as the N98 (3mm).  

But I think the kicker is that the AW77 3.0 has not been available in the US until now, albeit with Oregon branding.

It's warmer than the 1.0; same thickness as the N98 (3mm).  

But I think the kicker is that the AW77 3.0 has not been available in the US until now, albeit with Oregon branding.

Yeah, the kicker is that People are fiends for Oregon branded stuff...no other fan base drops $360 for six snapbacks. Watch that $500 destroyer be gone before Monday, and it's type ugly, IMO.

Nice win for Sparty.

Yeah, the kicker is that People are fiends for Oregon branded stuff...no other fan base drops $360 for six snapbacks. Watch that $500 destroyer be gone before Monday, and it's type ugly, IMO.

Nice win for Sparty.
I hate the ducks, but that AW3.0 is pretty dirty

i've been on the hunt for a medium in the tech fleece pant. no luck. but i did find a few pair of xl at the centralia clearance store available right now. black heather.

Was looking to get a pair of fleece pants. I wear a size 33/34 pant and am pretty short at 5'7. I also have running back legs. What size would you guys suggest?

Was looking to get a pair of fleece pants. I wear a size 33/34 pant and am pretty short at 5'7. I also have running back legs. What size would you guys suggest?
I am 5'6 and I wear small,  I had medium but it looks really loose on me, but since you have thick legs and are 33 waist.  I would def suggest Med. 

Back
Top Bottom