**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I just got my red tech fleece pants in small, but dont fit :smh:...getting rid of it now. PM if interested.

Does anyone know where I can find this shirt?

I can't believe I missed the Nike AW77 Ace Cuff Pants. I waited and waited and now theyre sold out. Hopefully there's a restock

I can't believe I missed the Nike AW77 Ace Cuff Pants. I waited and waited and now theyre sold out. Hopefully there's a restock
You slept hard. Like, day of final exam at 9 and you waking up at 10:15 hard. Especially with the Footlocker coupon on top.

Are my chances basically at zero for finding this Kobe windrunner (sz S) at a retailer? Guessing ebay is my only shot.

Slept hard. Recently started checking for light jackets and this **** popped up on NDC

Last edited:
Good Info Eyeseesoles,

I'm 5'11, 155lbs, 30-31 waist, I bought the small and thought the same thing! *meggings*

Your review was spot on for me too even with the taller height. I have the M comming in the mail but it's the dark grey and I wanted the light heather grey which I have in the small.. |I

This is pretty much how my tech pants fit
I got a small, I'm 6,1, 157, big thighs, decent sized calfs(I run track)

And I think this is how they are meant to look on people :lol:

Only thing I think a medium would do is be a little longer but everything else would be too baggy

Im 5'7 160 and got a L. Fit is perfect to me, comfortable and not tight. Super warm too :smokin

Anyone have advice on washing tech pants? Just dont want to mess them up

Im 5'7 160 and got a L. Fit is perfect to me, comfortable and not tight. Super warm too
smokin.gif

First your gonna want to turn them inside out. If you notice the metal tips seem to be painted brass

So the black can and will rub off if you dont do this

Then just wash it regular or delicate i havent noticed a difference. For me i tend to wash all of my tech fleece by them selves

After that i dry them on the delicate setting 

Hoped that helped

Last edited:
Im 5'7 160 and got a L. Fit is perfect to me, comfortable and not tight. Super warm too
smokin.gif

I wash on delicate cycle and air dry.  They will pill after a few washes, but it's not bad. Just shave it off.  Happens more on my charcoal than my black or grey.

Edit. That's a great idea about turning them inside out.  I'll have to try that. 

Last edited:
These are getting copped out now? I walked in a Nike Running store and they had stacks of these both in the grey and black.

This is pretty much how my tech pants fit
I got a small, I'm 6,1, 157, big thighs, decent sized calfs(I run track)

And I think this is how they are meant to look on people
laugh.gif

Only thing I think a medium would do is be a little longer but everything else would be too baggy
I'm 5'10 175lb with big thighs and *** [squat and deadlift a lot]. I'd def need a Large in these. 

whats the difference between the nike tech fleece pants and the Nike AW77 Ace Cuff Pants?
1. price $80  compared to $45? 

2. the materials,  if you look at the knee there is a square lining that suppose to flex or move with your body so they say... also the tech fleece has different pockets.

3. Tech fleece is more slim fit.

Those are the general differences...basically one is a premium sweat pants, the other is just somewhat expensive sweat pants lol. 

1. price $80  compared to $45? 

2. the materials,  if you look at the knee there is a square lining that suppose to flex or move with your body so they say... also the tech fleece has different pockets.

3. Tech fleece is more slim fit.

Those are the general differences...basically one is a premium sweat pants, the other is just somewhat expensive sweat pants lol. 
Pretty much. For the $80 you might as well cop Publish joggers.

Back
Top Bottom