**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

i just copped the black tech fleece off JD Sports UK. Medium.

I'm 5'11, 190 lbs. and made a big mistake without reading this thread...they really do fit like meggings. lol

One thing though...the color I received was actually black, 010, and not charcoal like previously reported. Order came in a week, pretty fast for UK shipping. Tag from JD says charcoal though, but it's clearly black.

Last edited:
No, they will be different.  JD will be the charcoal grey (545343-032) and NDC will be black (545343-010)

Just received my pair from JD. it was black this time around but was mislabeled with the charcoal grey style number 545343-032 by JD. However, the clear plastic from nike and the actual NIKE tags indicates its the black color way with the style number 545343-010

pretty confusing but i hope that helps. I ordered from JD thinking it was going to be the charcoal grey color way

I want to order from JD, but I feel a NDC restock coming soon.. I hit up their twitter account and they replied saying that.

I want to order from JD, but I feel a NDC restock coming soon.. I hit up their twitter account and they replied saying that.
doubt a full restock

more than likely some new colorways with a few of the light grey an black in stock

at least thats what happened last time

I think the inseam is like like 28-29". I posted exact measurements of the medium tech fleece a month or so ago. 

If it helps, I'm 6'0 with a 32 waist and the pants are the perfect length.
Thanks man, not the answer I was hoping for; however, it is the one I was expecting. I can't believe that Nike deals with as many tall athletes as they do, yet as far as GR clothing goes,(warmup basketball pants, sweats etc.) its impossible to get anything to fit us tall average joes. A little while back I spoke to a rep and suggested they either start doing ID versions of their pants where people can order specific inseams or sell versions that are unhemmed so we can have them hemmed post purchase to the appropriate length. He thought it was a great Idea, and said it would be passed up the food chain. I seriously doubt anything ever comes from it though. Man it sucks being tall with long legs.
mean.gif
I'm a slim 6'6" with a 32" waist and I have the tech fleece pants in an XL and they work for me just fine. The waist is big but the drawstrings definitely help. In regards to length, the pants are fine for me, they ain't high waters at all and they aren't baggy nor super tight through the legs. The only complaint I have is in the butt area, there's a lot of extra material and the pants stick out for me, because I can't fill it out lol. 

i just copped the black tech fleece off JD Sports UK. Medium.

I'm 5'11, 190 lbs. and made a big mistake without reading this thread...they really do fit like meggings. lol

One thing though...the color I received was actually black, 010, and not charcoal like previously reported. Order came in a week, pretty fast for UK shipping. Tag from JD says charcoal though, but it's clearly black.

:rofl:

You need a thread to tell you that you weren't a Medium? You're 190lbs bruh.

I already have the gray and the black pair so this restock is not needed for me but this was a great post rep

Your a hawk btw  to be on top of the restock at such a time.

I feel bad for my NT brethren thats gonna wake up read this and miss.

These all people been asking about for weeks too :frown:

I hope they dont sell out to fast. 

hahaha...thanks man. It's barely 11 here in Cali so I'm doing my nightly NDC browsing before I go to bed

Last edited:
Props sdsualum! Missed out on the USOC tech fleece pants and ordered the regular ones instead. Saved myself $30 and I'm getting the pair that's been evading me for months.

Back
Top Bottom