**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

i think that we all have to come to the realization that these tech pants may be long gone until a major restock

Man Nike definitely struck gold on these tech pants...@ $80 for some joggers is bananas and they sell out every where...I wish I would've found out about the outlet having them for $25..to me that's all they are worth...

Last edited:
I can't find anything different with those USOC cuffed fleece and the regular tech fleece. Not even branding. I wonder what justifies the price difference. Maybe it's a thicker material.

They also made an AW77 3.0 USOC hoodie. Which is $10 more than the Oregon one. Can't see any major differences than branding.

So it looks like Nike is releasing the 3.0s as team branded versions first rather than the same ones from overseas.

I gotta trim my stash. NSW galore, lots of destroyers in Sz large/xlarge

ohvdiq.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone with the tech fleece pants in medium, csn you tell me the approximate inseam on them. I'm 6'6" with a 31-32" waist so it's pretty hard finding pants to work... And not looking for some 3/4 length sweats. Thanks in advance for any help

I think the inseam is like like 28-29". I posted exact measurements of the medium  large tech fleece a month or so ago. 

If it helps, I'm 6'0 with a 32 waist and the pants are the perfect length.

Last edited:
Yeah the tech Fleece pants are cut real small. I"m 5'6" but husky (weigh about 185 wear a 34 in jeans/pants) and I bought a Large thru an outlet (couldn't pass up at $25 and they were out of mediums) thinking they'd be too LONG. Lo and behold, they fit PERFECT, on the waist AND in length.

I think the inseam is like like 28-29". I posted exact measurements of the medium tech fleece a month or so ago. 

If it helps, I'm 6'0 with a 32 waist and the pants are the perfect length.
Thanks man, not the answer I was hoping for; however, it is the one I was expecting. I can't believe that Nike deals with as many tall athletes as they do, yet as far as GR clothing goes,(warmup basketball pants, sweats etc.) its impossible to get anything to fit us tall average joes. A little while back I spoke to a rep and suggested they either start doing ID versions of their pants where people can order specific inseams or sell versions that are unhemmed so we can have them hemmed post purchase to the appropriate length. He thought it was a great Idea, and said it would be passed up the food chain. I seriously doubt anything ever comes from it though. Man it sucks being tall with long legs.:smh:

Last edited:
BTW, I incorrectly listed the measurements as the medium size. It actually for the large. Still doesn't help you in your case though. 

haha, yeah.. definitely not, but still appreciate your insight. That feeling of Disappointment when you get something you really want in the mail only to find out it doesnt fit....just saved me from it :wink:.

Last edited:
i found one of those black/gold USA destroyers at Ross. for the 34.99, but it was a Men's sz small. I'm hoping to come across it at another nike factory or anywhere with a L/XL so I can swap it out sans Ross tags. Or find one in my sz at Ross.

Back
Top Bottom