**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Yo i'm on the hunt for some past seasons cews/hoodies/windrunners/tech pack items. Anybody know any websites or is ebay my best bet?

Depending on your size and what you're looking for, eBay.

check you PM tSamShoX...what size(s) are you looking for?

super stoked been meaning to pull the trigger for sometime and today my wife surprised me best pick up of the year for me btw all that's asking the price point after tax $542

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Retail Price for that Lebron destroyer is OD.
Damn you Nike and Lebron.....
68exl2.jpg

Why must I be teased?
frown.gif
Yea they are nuts , I went to Bowery stadium last year to bespoke a hoody & they had the Kobe one with ONE little dot of pen mark on the white leather sleeves and they took off 40% haha
I was like SOLD!

[h1]Nike Sportswear Melton Destroyer Jacket[/h1]
03 December 2011, 14.20 | Posted in Fashion | 3 comments »

nike-sportswear-melton-destroyer-jacket-1.jpg

Nike is no stranger to fusion pieces as we see it is a regular occurrence with their footwear, but this time around they apply the approach to this NSW Melton Destroyer Jacket. This part-varsity, part-peacoat hybrid features a tailored fit and high quality fabrication, making for an all around interesting piece. This jacket is available now at Firmament.

Take a further look after the jump.

anyone know how aw77 hoodies that are 85%cotton and 15% polyester fit after wash/dry? i have a medium and it fits perfect but if i wash it will it shrink a lot?  

Originally Posted by reggie16

anyone know how aw77 hoodies that are 85%cotton and 15% polyester fit after wash/dry? i have a medium and it fits perfect but if i wash it will it shrink a lot?  

laugh.gif
I dunno but let me know how it turns out. I'm in the same boat. Got a couple of hoodies that are perfect and I'm not sure how I want to proceed on cleaning them.

[h1]Nike Sportswear – City Destroyer Pack[/h1]

nike-sportswear-city-destroyer-pack.jpg

Last year, Nike Sportswear’s City Destroyer Jacket took on the world with exclusive editions for New York, London, Tokyo, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro, and Los Angeles. Come this holiday season, the coveted outerwear will set its sight on one of the most identifiable American signature, the game of football. An amalgamation of traditions, the new Nike City Destroyer Jacket Collection from Nike Sportswear pays homage to great American cities of Detroit, New Orleans, Miami, Los Angeles, Oakland and each’s football legacies.

For the home of Motown and 5.2 million people, the Nike Sportswear City Destroyer Jacket for Detroit is a bold juxtaposition of black and white, a reference to the city’s hardcore rock scene. Number 3-1-3 highlights the city’s area code while a large fleur-de-lis patch honors the French man who founded the city in 1701, Antoine Laumet de La Mothe, sieur de Cadillac. (hence the car label Cadillac). From the northern winterland to warm sandy beaches of the south, the color orange plays an important role in Miami’s football history, both professionally and on a collegiate level. Alludes to its privateer past and its present as a playground for the rich and famous, an anchor plus a sunglasses wearing skull and cross bones mark the city’s signature Destroyer Jacket.

Like a prodigal son, the 1995 return of the Raiders organization to its Oakland home not only strengthen the team’s fan base. It established a connection to the city’s cultural roots, as signify by a sword on the state map of California. Another city with deep roots is the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. The “give liberty or give me death

too much going on with all these new destroyers, will stick with my all blk.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

[h1]Nike Tech Fleece FZ Hoody[/h1]
  • High Tech Hoodie
  • Art no. 439289 010
  • Black/Anthracite

PRICE: 89,00 EUR

Outer Body : 100% Cotton
Inner Body : 100% Polyester

[img]http://caliroots.com/data/product/images/2959820119312141421627230_L.jpg[/img]
will need to get this ASAP, these will be on NDC?

This hoodie is on Eastbay. I just ordered it. 90 dollars. It is backordered untill 11/11 though

copped this. insane comfort

One Destroyer hanging in the closet...another on the way...maybe 2 more and I'm done...great jacket, amazing quality..a big THANK YOU and shout out to Smyrthil

Those city Destroyers are way too over done, that Good ol greasy american food destoyer is the best out the bunch, I'm gonna wait till it goes on sale though. Even swoosh price is too much for it IMO

FYI I wash my AW77 hoodies all the time, wash and hang dry, if you don't put it in the dryer you will be okay.

Thanks Ron for all of the updates in here, much appreciated bro.

Just got my Lebron TC destroyer in the mail. Really do love the comfort of this one. Its more of a 'classic' fit, unlike the other destroyers that I have.

For some reason that NSW logo just doesn't do it for me. The only ones I liked was the one purple hoodie with the nike logo and the acg coats and bookbag. That nike sportswear logo needs some more work.

[h1]Nike Sportswear Army vs. Navy Destroyer Jacket[/h1]
13 December 2011, 02.00 | Posted in Fashion | 1 comment »

nike-sportswear-destroyer-jacket-army-navy.jpeg

In what has been an ongoing event for the last 112 years, the Army vs. Navy college football took place this past weekend with the Midshipmen (Navy) taking out the Black Knights (Army) by a score of 27 to 21. In honor of the yearly tradition, Nike Sportswear has released these Destroyer jackets, which are available now at 21 Mercer. Even if you didn’t have a dog in that fight, you can still rock one of these jackets as they are pretty fresh looking.

Take a closer look after the jump.

[h1]Nike Sportswear Destroyer Jacket – Army VS. Navy[/h1]

nike-destroyer-jacket-army-navy-00.jpg

In the same traditions first set 111 games ago, the 112th Army VS. Navy football game took place at Washington D.C. on Saturday. With a toss of the coin by President Barack Obama, Navy Midshipmen didn’t waste much time to take possession during the first half, though the Army Black Knights fought valiantly to score at the end of the half. Tied at 14-14, both rivals tied at 21 apiece during 3rd quarter. Unfortunately, the Black Knights just couldn’t break through at the last quarter and the Midshipmen won it again in a 10th consecutive fashion. Though the game was a hard fought one for both sides, precious rewards for their efforts came in the forms of Nike Destroyer Jackets.  A tonal black Melton wool with leather sleeves for the Army and royal blue with black sleeves for Navy.  Each embroidered with their respected emblems in gold threads as well as a small Nike marking on front. On back, the branches of the two military service stenciled in leather.  Along the inside of each jacket’s placket, Nike added the Army’s motto of “This We’ll Defend

Back
Top Bottom