**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Nice products, I would love to see more products on it.
hart1a_nike_clothing.jpg

Saw a guy on the train wearing a Nike pullover hoody with the "NIKE" symbol almost vertically across it and I was wondering if anyone had any info on it. Kinda vague I know but anything would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Right when I get my Swoosh back the Kobe and Lebron destroyers are gone!!!! Curse you Nike!!!!!!!

I actually bought the all black Kobe Destroyer in a medium when I saw that it was marked down on NDC...
The medium was a little big, and the Kobe Destroyers were gone so I settled for the LeBron ones in a small.

I don't know what to do with the Kobe jacket now :-(

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Right when I get my Swoosh back the Kobe and Lebron destroyers are gone!!!! Curse you Nike!!!!!!!

I actually bought the all black Kobe Destroyer in a medium when I saw that it was marked down on NDC...
The medium was a little big, and the Kobe Destroyers were gone so I settled for the LeBron ones in a small.

I don't know what to do with the Kobe jacket now :-(

pimp.gif

Medium guy...right here. 

Holla at my PM bro!
glasses.gif

Dream Team destroyer will be $500 and available next month according to nikestore twitter.

Last edited:
I go to post in here so I can find it easier next time. And INSTApump PM the info regarding the jacket.

Thanks~

Hey guys, anybody know where I can cop the Nike Safari Pocket T that was supposed to be released with the pack? I've seen the hat around but I cant find the tee anywhere.

RIP NT... anyways just checking in if there are any updates to the brown leather Kobe TC Destroyer releasing here in the US.

^ No, nothing has been really said in this topic since it was posted on NDC Asia, I think.~

Hey guys, anybody know where I can cop the Nike Safari Pocket T that was supposed to be released with the pack? I've seen the hat around but I cant find the tee anywhere.

I havent seen this item before. Can you supply a pic?

Man that price tag hurts. :lol:
I would sell my vapor flash jacket to get this one.

Yes. The price tag hurts but with my one time 25% off coupon I think its worth it. I also have the vapor flash jacket. I cant wait to get it. It should be here sometime early next week since I am a platinum member and that free 2 day shipping helps get things to me quicker. 8):smokin

Last edited:
the olympic jacket is a windrunner and not a vapor flash

according to some members or owners of both jackets there are differences in fit/function (pockets, zippers)?

the olympic jacket is a windrunner and not a vapor flash

according to some members or owners of both jackets there are differences in fit/function (pockets, zippers)?
Flash vapors don't have pockets and the fit is slimmer. The zippers on the vapor is only for ventilation purposes.

Back
Top Bottom