**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

NIKE SPORTSWEAR OLYMPIC WINDRUNNER (3M)

Went to my local tj maxx and they had two of these, so keep an eye out! $80 for the 3M jacket. This TJ maxx also had a huge dumpoff of NSW. Some 600$ retail jacket scooped up for 120. 

Pretty sure this was covered awhile back, but will that 3M windrunner jacket take rain in small doses or does it get messed up- i.e. rain resistant or repellent/neither?

My bad i am not active at all on these forums, just throwing out a little heads up.

I'm not 100% sure but the jacket should be fine with contact with water. It just looks all slimy when it's when, typical of 3M.

to those of you who own and have worn the tech pants....do you have this WEIRD imprint/ material formation from the stiching on the RIGHT leg (upper thigh area)??
I have the black in a medium and the fit is good but there is a "scales like" imprint ala the back of Yeezy 2s (best i could compare to!). i need to figure out if this is common
because then i will return them or if it is a defect, i will see if i can find another pair to exchange. thanks in advance for the replies!

to those of you who own and have worn the tech pants....do you have this WEIRD imprint/ material formation from the stiching on the RIGHT leg (upper thigh area)??
I have the black in a medium and the fit is good but there is a "scales like" imprint ala the back of Yeezy 2s (best i could compare to!). i need to figure out if this is common
because then i will return them or if it is a defect, i will see if i can find another pair to exchange. thanks in advance for the replies!
your gonna have to post pics for this one

i have both colorways and by description alone

idk what you talking about. 

your gonna have to post pics for this one
i have both colorways and by description alone
idk what you talking about. 

man yea i tried....very hard to see in the pics, but i'll try again. however, i guess to compare to something else...it looks like a wrinkle, if that helps! however, the wrinkle is shaped like the back of the Yeezy 2s....i think it has something to do with the stiching of the big pocket on the inside of the pants...it's likely they are defective but wanted to ask others first. i'll try to get a better pic tho

YES.  I have.  It's from the stitching of the big pocket. Not a defect--just the way it is stitched.  Per my lady, it should go away after a few wears and washings.  So maybe see how it goes over the next few weeks. 

Last edited:
haha, i thought i was the only one that noticed that. my pair shows the wrinkle when the material is stretched, so i'm pretty sure it's normal

Yea mine also have the "scales"

Was worried that going up a size would be a bad idea but they fit great. I'm usually a xl but went with a xxl. Will probably end up getting another pair or two in these.

Does anyone have the hoody? Planning on getting one but not sure if I should go up in size as well. Any help with sizing would be greatly appreciated :D

Any one know where to find these now??

Can't find them at all online. Or a product code??

they have the black ones in niketown NYC right now.

they might have the grey as well.

maybe you can do a phone order

heres their number (212) 891-6453

Last edited:
Here you go.  Just got home.

YES! thanks for the pic jerk store! and all the replies fellas! that's exactly what i was referring to on my black pair...i guess some of you can deal with that, but it realy bothers me, so i'll have to return >D but jerk store, you said the "wrinkle" went away after your GF washed them?

YES! thanks for the pic jerk store! and all the replies fellas! that's exactly what i was referring to on my black pair...i guess some of you can deal with that, but it realy bothers me, so i'll have to return >D but jerk store, you said the "wrinkle" went away after your GF washed them?
my girl said it SHOULD go away after some washing and wearing. We'll see.

Thanks but there all gone there too
JDSports still has sizes for all three.  I got both my pairs from there. Price is about the same as NDC.  Shipped to Cali in 4-5 days.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-tech-fleece-pants/095391/

Last edited:
my girl said it SHOULD go away after some washing and wearing. We'll see.

JDSports still has sizes for all three.  I got both my pairs from there. Price is about the same as NDC.  Shipped to Cali in 4-5 days.
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-tech-fleece-pants/095391/

was going to hold off ordering from there since I didn't want to end up waiting like a month wondering if they were ever going to come or not. since I got confirmation that they actually arrive in a timely manner, I just placed an order. now I just hope they fit the way I want them to lol

Back
Top Bottom