**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Are the inside of these Nike Tech jackets and pants lined with fleece?

If yes, does the fleece lining pill up/rough up very easily after machine drying?

What about the outside material?

Thanks!

If yes, does the fleece lining pill up/rough up very easily after machine drying?

Thanks!
As far as the Windrunner, it´s the same stretch cotton jersey inside/out, no lining. Don´t think it will pill up, didn´t wash it yet.

Thanks!
As far as the Windrunner, it´s the same stretch cotton jersey inside/out, no lining. Don´t think it will pill up, didn´t wash it yet.
To add to that, the pants and AW77 hoodie is the same material inside and out. I think the N98 is the same too, but I don't own one. Recalling from memory when I tried it on weeks ago.

To add to that, the pants and AW77 hoodie is the same material inside and out. I think the N98 is the same too, but I don't own one. Recalling from memory when I tried it on weeks ago.
He is correct.  No lining on any of the garments.  All fleece, including the AW77 3.0, Tech pants, AW77 1.0, Windrunner, and N98. 

Re: pilling, I haven't noticed it yet.  But I can see it happening if you machine dry.  However, I never machine dry these and strictly hang dry.  Quality lasts much longer. 

Haven't read through a couple pages but damn we should have a thread for the tech pack :x

Anyone see those new flash jackets nike has? anyone copping?

Indeed, I'll purchase only to be let down with the quality and send it in for a voucher. Pay 200 use it until it gets a defect, which it will, then get a voucher for 400!
hol up hol up hol up

please explain this voucher thing because i have this jacket from nike and theres so things wrong with it

Indeed, I'll purchase only to be let down with the quality and send it in for a voucher. Pay 200 use it until it gets a defect, which it will, then get a voucher for 400!
hol up hol up hol up
please explain this voucher thing because i have this jacket from nike and theres so things wrong with it

I'm guessing he'll pay $200 at an outlet and return it to Nike and get a full price voucher for the jacket. I think thats his plan :lol:

I need another full 3M jacket tho. Gave my OG one to my girl

I'm guessing he'll pay $200 at an outlet and return it to Nike and get a full price voucher for the jacket. I think thats his plan :lol:

I need another full 3M jacket tho. Gave my OG one to my girl

Correct. Not because I'm some dead beat bum, the jacket really did have a defect so I got my voucher but honestly you can just call me a Nike Voucher Hustler!

Because I'm going to do the same once my Hyperfeels hit the dust.

Last edited:
You not a bum lets just call it pay back for what they charging for these shoes now a days. Is they like a warranty time limit on when you can get the voucher.

You not a bum lets just call it pay back for what they charging for these shoes now a days. Is they like a warranty time limit on when you can get the voucher.

Dont think their is a time limit it just has to be something wrong with the product. That was not caused by you.

Black Tech Fleece Pants have restocked in all sizes on RUVILLA.

sorry if this is a wack question but are these pants ever on discount?  $80 is pretty steep

Last edited:
I'm surprised ruvilla still has a fsr on the black tech fleece pants at the rate they've sold out in the past

Back
Top Bottom