**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I already have the gray and the black pair so this restock is not needed for me but this was a great post rep

Your a hawk btw  to be on top of the restock at such a time.

I feel bad for my NT brethren thats gonna wake up read this and miss.

These all people been asking about for weeks too :frown:

I hope they dont sell out to fast. 

Repped.

3am where I am at now.. couldn't get to sleep, was browsing NT and saw.. hoped out of bed and bought a grey and a black pair.. :smokin

Hopefully they fit.

Did they also restock the black heather? I just saw this and noticed it was out of stock. Those are the pair I wanted.

Finally able to pull the trigger on the black and grey tech's after sleeping for so damn long. Hopefully size M fits me well.

Did they also restock the black heather? I just saw this and noticed it was out of stock. Those are the pair I wanted.

I don't think they did. I only saw FSR on the black and heather grey. Glad everyone was able to something up.

As of 6:30 AM FSR still available

Last edited:
Man I've passed on these so many times...I can't justify $80 sweats...can anyone tell me these are that great?!

Like I've said in the past...someone found these at some outlet for $25, if these were $25 I'd be all over it but not $80..I'm just cheap and trying to find deals :tongue:

Man I've passed on these so many times...I can't justify $80 sweats...can anyone tell me these are that great?!
The fit and material is far better than any $20 you'll find at the mall. Plus all my other sweats have shallow pockets so the zippered pocket is huge for me at the gym. But you're right, $80 is steep for sweatpants. 

The Fit and Comfort is DEF dope/top notch on these... Are they worth $80? Prob not. I got lucky at the outlets on a gray pair, so I'm about to pull the trigger on the black pair for retail. Prob worth $50-60 IMO.

i've always wanted this joint. I was randomly walking through Marshalls when the 3m caught my eye. Merry Christmas to me :smokin

Seriously I'm going to Marshall's tomorrow...might be too late already but gonna try...can't miss out on those vapor jackets..

Anyone got shipping conformation on there tech pants from restock? Nike doesn't usually take this long

Any difference between the grey tech fleece pants and the USOC ones? They look pretty much the same and have the same color code 063

Also I'm 5,6 130, will a small fit good or be too big/long?

Got confirmation for mine as well. Surprised that it took this long, and surprised that they are still in stock(the black pair) after being sold out for so long.

Any difference between the grey tech fleece pants and the USOC ones? They look pretty much the same and have the same color code 063

Also I'm 5,6 130, will a small fit good or be too big/long?
the only difference that I can see is the swoosh placement and the 1.0... im guessing that the USOC ones might be a little thicker (material wise) which explains the price increase of $30?

also, size small should fit you fine. I'm 5'7" and 145lbs and I wear size small.

the only difference that I can see is the swoosh placement and the 1.0... im guessing that the USOC ones might be a little thicker (material wise) which explains the price increase of $30?

also, size small should fit you fine. I'm 5'7" and 145lbs and I wear size small.
dope thanks. picked up the USOCs and black. what would you recommend for washing/drying? do these shrink

Back
Top Bottom