**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I actually got my shipping confirmation today from Nike, and I'm surprised I won't be receiving my pairs until the 24th, even with their free 2day shipping option I used. :smh:

Last edited:
http://winter2014.nikeinc.com

Lots of new Team USA gear for Sochi.

-Looks like a couple Aeroloft 800 jackets, silver for the medal stand and blue for Olympic Village. Available January.

-Flyknit Trainer Chukkas. Available February.

-Gloves that form the American flag a la NFL/NCAA Vapor Jets (not familiar with what style of glove the olympians will have)

-Black/Silver Flash Jacket with USOC branding (knew I should've copped the Volt/Silver...I'm not being sucked in for the same color way with a different logo)

A lot of the women's stuff (including a $410 cape) has hit Nike.com while there's not much for men available yet. 

is there a limit on buying tech fleece pants? just tried to pick up some more blacks and im gettin 041L-0002000 error..already bought a black medium, tried to make an order for another one and its not lettin me. whats up with that

these restocks are nice. glad people who wanted em, got em. these really are worth the money, extremely comfortable sweats.

waiting on an obsidian restock on jd sports, awesome color.

:rofl:

You need a thread to tell you that you weren't a Medium? You're 190lbs bruh.

yeah, but i wear 32 jeans and normally wear M athletic gear. missed the part about these running small.

----------------------------------------
EDIT:
also, in case you missed out on Tech Pants and happen to be a size large (they have large in both grey and black): http://www.shoepalace.com/tech-fleece-men-s-pants-black.html

From SP's twitter: Use code 'SPXMASGIFT2U' to get 15% off all apparel on http://ShoePalace.com till Sunday. No minimum. Free Shipping on all orders over $100.

I'm in LA and it came out to a total of $83.03, $4 less than retail + tax. :D

Last edited:
is there a limit on buying tech fleece pants? just tried to pick up some more blacks and im gettin 041L-0002000 error..already bought a black medium, tried to make an order for another one and its not lettin me. whats up with that

I got the same thing when I tried to add one pair if medium and one large of the heather greys. I wanted to see which one fit the best :rolleyes

I got the same thing when I tried to add one pair if medium and one large of the heather greys. I wanted to see which one fit the best
eyes.gif
bummer..wanted to pick some more pairs up for family members for christmas...oh well. seems like its one only per each color and size on ndc

In for a pair of the black tech fleece sweats. Too bad I just left for a two week vacation and won't be trying them on until next year lol.

well...still no shipping confirmation for me on yesterday morning's order for grey tech fleece pants. i called and was told they may have oversold them. on my particular order, he said they are still trying to locate an available pair of M. cancellation is looking like a real possibility, but they will give you a discount if they did indeed oversell stock. just call them.

Any body seen the red tech fleece sweats? I was at the Running store at The Grove in LA, and one of the employees complimented my grey pair and asked if I seen the red ones. It's crazy how fast that release went left. Who would have thought a pair of SWEATS would sell out?! Smh

^^^ I'm 5'11 170, and I felt like I can go a size smaller than the Large. Thanks for confirming!

Wtf...6'1 and a small? Damn I hope my **** isn't gonna be mad baggy at the bottom..

You like them like that? Seems like the cuffs don't even touch your ankles

6'1" 160 and a small
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I have you by an inch and would have to go with a 2X in the Tech sweats.

just got a cancellation email for grey tech fleece pants, and i ordered early in the morning when they popped up. just wanted to give others who placed orders later in the day a heads up.

damn, what size did you try to get in the grey? i know those went hella fast and only XXL was available for a while

black either isn't updating sizes or they really did restock a lot of them. the mediums sold out for a sec earlier today but now it looks like all sizes are still there..unless its just a mess up on the site and they are not updating the inventory

i still havent received shipping from my order of black tech fleeces 3 days ago...not lookin good right? will be really bummed if cancelled

Wtf...6'1 and a small? Damn I hope my **** isn't gonna be mad baggy at the bottom..

You like them like that? Seems like the cuffs don't even touch your ankles

I have long legs, none of the sweats would.

And yes, I like the fit like that, these aren't meant to be baggy,

I like them fitted plus I'm not gonna get a size that's gonna be huge on my waist :lol:

Disappointing Nike is canceling orders from the restock the order day. Both my Grey's shipped.

^^^ glad you got your pairs.

my cancelled order was for a M. i asked about the black pair. they said the site shows a FSR but they have VERY limited quantities of each. they said those would probably end up getting cancelled just like the greys. the really disappointing thing is they just cancelled my order when they do expect more inventory to be available. why not do a backorder so that those of us who placed an order and had it cancelled would be first in line?

Got my pairs in today.. Was glad I took yall advice and sized up. Im 5'10'' 170, with an athletic build. The fit is spot on, the only thing that is bad is the waist but there are drawstrings for that and these can possibly shrink in the wash. These feel amazing dam, they're premium sweats.

:smokin

Last edited:
New pants coming out called Nike USOC Tech Fleece 1.0 Mens Cuffed Pants.  Price is $110.  They look like a better version of the tech fleece sweats.  They fit straight and not that diaper look in the ***.  But $110 is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom