**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Cool thanks for the input fam! Definitely keeping them. 

I believe in wearing what YOU like, but definitely not trying to look like a jackass neither aha

For anyone that's trying to prevent shrinkage and fading, i'd recommend:

1) Turning sweatpants inside out

2) Washing on a cold cycle

3) Letting them air dry outside

I've done this this for all of my favorite clothes, keeps them looking very crispy still :smile:

preview nike usa destroyer fall '14

@oneness287 is taking orders for tech fleece pants guys, their shipment comes in feb 1st. i just preordered two pairs, so mention them on twitter if youd like to preorder a pair or two

price of the pants is 80 + 5 dollars shipping

Last edited:
I don't understand why there canceling orders. I was a first time buyer in the US and mine arrived in 7 days with no issue.

wait your guys orders are getting cancelled? whats the reasoning behind this? low stock? was it a real restock then? I'd contact nike if I were you guys. maybe you can get a consolation discount code if anything...

Does anyone here wear the tech pants on the loose side? I'm 5'9'' / 180 lbs and was looking all over for an L or XL but could only get a 2XL. They're still wearable but the length is long so it looks a bit baggy....

Does anyone here wear the tech pants on the loose side? I'm 5'9'' / 180 lbs and was looking all over for an L or XL but could only get a 2XL. They're still wearable but the length is long so it looks a bit baggy....
idk if youre willing to pay 30 bucks higher for the XL in the USOC version, but nike has it available here

dont forget free two day shipping and 10% cash back with ebates

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/usoc-tech-fleece-1-cuffed-pants/pid-854295

damn just ordered a pair from jd sports lets hope everyone saying sizing up was a good idea because my fat *** love these pants haha

damn just ordered a pair from jd sports lets hope everyone saying sizing up was a good idea because my fat *** love these pants haha
im waiting on jd sports to put the pants on sale. i feel like they will very soon, since they did for most of their other tech fleece stuff. we.ll see though

im waiting on jd sports to put the pants on sale. i feel like they will very soon, since they did for most of their other tech fleece stuff. we.ll see though
 Argh considering how they've been sold out and sporadically restocking. ill take this purchase as a positive but since you brought that up maybe ill scoop up my second pair when it goes on sale haha

Back
Top Bottom