**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Really looking for tech pant 2.0. Cant find em anywhere. Im trying to avoid that shipping fee from End Clothing. Really frustrating.

Looks like she has the proper gear for running........ONLYIF THERE IS NO SNOW AND ICE ON THE GROUND!!!! 

I DIED!

Last edited:
i run in the snow all the time. it is not a problem...in fact, running in a few inches of snow is incredible in terms of no shock or stress on your legs. the trick is running on snow, not ice. you can see she falls on ice.

i run in the snow all the time. it is not a problem...in fact, running in a few inches of snow is incredible in terms of no shock or stress on your legs. the trick is running on snow, not ice. you can see she falls on ice.
I didnt disagree with running in snow..but the fact that she said its low impact running in snow and WHAM falls FULL impact is hilarious...just ironic

Last edited:
Shoot you get your weight too far back and your feet can give out easy. She probably has a heel strike.

Worst place I've run is Chicago sidewalks this winter. Not slippery, but bumpy the way they're cleared. Rolled my ankle mid-Jan and said F it, I'm going inside. Might go out next week as we may hit 45°.

Damn woodburn out of stock. Hope these pop up at other outlets. Really want a large. Can't beat that 40% off

Where do I call to get the price match? I ordered on Monday too from the woodburn store.

Thanks

The one day I stay up to watch for a restock, they only restock in S and XL...haha just my luck. 

If someone's trying to grab some black ones in either size, they're up on NDC

They are really that amazing.  Maybe not John Elliot $176 Escobar sweatpant amazing, but I can justify $85 for these any day.  Fitted well (depending on body type), very soft, comfortable, looks good with other clothes, running shoes look great with them, and the quality is actually pretty good for a Nike product. 

I have four pairs and wear them everyday after work and all day on the weekends.  Wouldn't wear anything else. Pockets are great, too. 
i won't judge cause i've spent a lot on nike marketing but $100 dollars and buying sweatpants overseas is killin' me

I hope ruvilla ships out quickly. I paid for 2 day shipping. I don't want to wait 3-4 days until they actually ship. I know the eastcoast is gettin pounded wit snow tho...

Damn woodburn out of stock. Hope these pop up at other outlets. Really want a large. Can't beat that 40% off
Shoot, they got Mediums? Las Vegas only had Large and up so L is what is being shipped to me in CHI. Might want to do some maneuvering as M is a better fit for me.

Last edited:
Just got my 2.0s shipped to Canada from END. Had to pay 42$ in duties for one pair. SMH....

Back
Top Bottom