**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

got the black shield last week from woodburn... does anybody know about the volt shield? Thanks in advance

Did anyone receive their shipping confirmation for the tech fleece pants that restocked on Friday? I got an order confirmation but the order status doesn't show up in the "My Orders" section on my Nike account and I haven't received a shipping email yet. Hopefully they don't get cancelled...
Mine shipped out today.

it's the one in oregon, right?  if so, i ordered a men's one there last week, and asked if they had womens...and they said no...bleh.

That's strange cause I ordered a womens size small there for my girl just last Wednesday (Feb. 12), but it was the last size small they had.

It was the black shield - 
I just came from the San Jose factory store they had some shield flash jackets there but they were $139.99 and no % off
sick.gif
@RockAJs Which outlet? The new one in Westgate? Sizes? Thanks!

Tracking for Obsidian Tech pants received! Got scared for a second, thought they'd cancel my order since it was almost 2 days without an update on my order. Now to get the Tech 2.0 in Grey.

Was the ruvilla restock on the 1.0 blacks or the 2.0s? I ordered a pair off them hoping it was the 1.0. Just got the 2.0 off NDC.

Was the ruvilla restock on the 1.0 blacks or the 2.0s? I ordered a pair off them hoping it was the 1.0. Just got the 2.0 off NDC.
i ordered mine on thursday from villa and they have the product number 585204-010, so they are the 2.0s.

Did you get the allover flash jacket at that price or was that the shield? Cause I ordered the black shield from Woodbury for that price.
I got the all over flash for 170 shipped (249-40%) and blk/flash for 144 shipped (199-40%). Think he meant the blk/flash

I got the all over flash for 170 shipped (249-40%) and blk/flash for 144 shipped (199-40%). Think he meant the blk/flash

Were you able to get that from one store? Because they wouldn't let me order anything over $200 they said that was the limit :x

Yeah, they have 1.0s listed but I made 2 separate orders and received 2.0s on both occassions.

@StevenHoang, do you have any info on how the fitting is for the 2.0 vs the 1.0? i know the 1.0 has that ugly "diaper" look to it... i've seen it myself in the mirror, and damn, it's bad...

@StevenHoang, do you have any info on how the fitting is for the 2.0 vs the 1.0? i know the 1.0 has that ugly "diaper" look to it... i've seen it myself in the mirror, and damn, it's bad...
Some have said it has been addressed in the 2.0s  I think this is what people might mean when they say 2.0s are a bit more loose.  From what I can see there is more room in the crotch area.  Everything else seems the same imo.

Some have said it has been addressed in the 2.0s  I think this is what people might mean when they say 2.0s are a bit more loose.  From what I can see there is more room in the crotch area.  Everything else seems the same imo.

awesome... the problem, now for me, is i THINK i'm inbetween sizes... recently lost weight, and although L still has that loose feeling i like, M became my true size, I think. so i'm guessing it's better to go with L... i don't wanna end up stuffing my legs. but shoot, i went with XL in the original Tech Pants... so I'm probably risking it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom