**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Just realized a loop-hole. Paypal is set up to come out of my CC. I buy via paypal and go to the store and return it. They give me cash. Charges stay on my CC. I send AmEx $200 to balance it out... I received 200 AmEx points for essentially buying nothing.

Not a lot but it can be exploited if someone was determined. Every 5,000 = $50 Nike gc. 10,000 = $100. And so on.

Has anybody returned an online NDC order to a Nike store before? How long does it usually take to get the refund?

Returned one to a nearby Nike running store, they gave me tracking info, and it hasn't updated in over a week.

Has anybody returned an online NDC order to a Nike store before? How long does it usually take to get the refund?

Returned one to a nearby Nike running store, they gave me tracking info, and it hasn't updated in over a week.
like 4 to 5 business days so lets say you returned on thursday you may not get it till next wednesday or thursday

Why did they give you tracking info?

If you make a return in store, it takes 3 - 5 business days to credit your account.

If you send something back to NDC, it takes about 2 weeks or so to get your refund.

It was a smaller Nike running store, it wasn't an item they stocked

They gave me tracking info because they're basically just doing what I could've done at home (print out a label and send it back to online returns)

Didn't realize that's all it was, but I figured there would be more of a trail than if I did it myself

Last edited:
Anyone know how the All-star AW77 pull-over fits? Would search, but not easy to do a thread search on mobile.

They gave me tracking info because they're basically just doing what I could've done at home (print out a label and send it back to online returns)

Didn't realize that's all it was, but I figured there would be more of a trail than if I did it myself

That sucks. Does UPS at least show they have the package? It takes NDC about a week after they received the package to issue your refund, and then 3 - 5 business days after that to actually get it. I hope they gave you some sort of documentation that shows you initiated a return through that store.

That sucks. Does UPS at least show they have the package? It takes NDC about a week after they received the package to issue your refund, and then 3 - 5 business days after that to actually get it. I hope they gave you some sort of documentation that shows you initiated a return through that store.

The Fedex tracking just shows the shipment was "initiated" (label created, I'm guessing). Nothing since :smh:

Last edited:
im looking for grey and blacks size large guys, anytbody know where to findem?

Which ones are you looking for 1.0 or 2.0 or USOC?

JD has the grey 1.0 here: http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-tech-fleece-pants/095390/

Villa has the black 2.0 here: http://www.ruvilla.com/tech-fleece-pant-black-black.html

Pro-direct has grey 2.0 here: http://www.prodirectselect.com/Prod...ng-Dark-Grey-HeatherBase-GreyBlack-74367.aspx

the rest you'll have to wait for NDC restock or the bay :nerd:

Still hoping to see a fit pic of the Super 1mm Full Zip hoodie. I've seen some of the Windrunner which appears to fit slim, but I've heard the Super 1mm is boxier.

My roommates cat decided my black 1.0 tech pants were her in case of emergency litter box
sick.gif

And dudes are quoting that pic too. :smh:

Go put that in spoiler +

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom