**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

grabbed a pair of aw77 cuffed fleece from my local niketown and have been on the hunt for another pair since. really have to be on your game to cop from NDC...
AW77's are nice too, I grabbed the hoodies from that series since tech's are expensive.

yep - ndc's picture makes them look dark navy...they aren't.
I'm so pissed because they were in stock at one point when they did a small restock and I passed due to the color..now I'm hunting all over for them 
mad.gif

I wore my grey tech pants in Tahoe the other week. 35 degrees and I was comfortable so I know any spring weather there a no go. I'm Cali so hasn't been many days I wear em out and it's gonna b in 70s all week. They'll jus get stored away til next winter...

i am from Hong Kong and i want to ask:
if there is any difference from asian release?
and from the sku no., is this 1.0 or 2.0?

thanks a lot

agsz agsz be patient bro. I got my pair of obsidians through a fellow nt'er. I paid more than retail but I feel he was generous with the deal compared to CL and Ebay. Especially since they're obsidians.

On a side note, I live in SF and we have hoody weather year round. Our summers tend to be cooler than anywhere else in the bay so there sweats are perfect.

So far I have grey, obsidian and black should be here soon. The reds are too damn pricey for me but if they come around at a good price I'm on it

endeesee endeesee where you at with the reds? Lol, hmu if you get them

Last edited:
@jasonbmw  1MM = 1.0 I believe..

@EasyCo  I know man, ever since I got my grey 2.0's a week ago through NDC, I've been fiening for the rest of the pack. I just snatched the Red AW77 hoodie off NDC for $40 on sale, forgot I got a red nike logo hoodie so now I need to return it or sell it..on a side note: was deyellowing my LeBron 9 chinas, last session, my mom lets the dogs into the bathroom where i have my lights setup, they knock the light onto the shoe and I go in a few minutes later to tell her to get them out and see it just sitting there burning my shoe 
mad.gif

here are my big bangs, only did one shoe so far:

A dude on eBay is selling a pair of medium grey and dark grey (charcoal) tech pants for $130 for the pair, if I wasn't a large i would cop

A dude on eBay is selling a pair of medium grey and dark grey (charcoal) tech pants for $130 for the pair, if I wasn't a large i would cop
Mind sending me the user? $130 for a pair of tech pants??? Doesn't make sense. I'm down to grab these, I want those charcoal ones

I made a phone order from Nike Flatiron yesterday so not sure why someone said no phone orders before...Just a heads up for those not in the NYC area and still looking

^^^there are some places that absolutely do not do phone orders. Others, like flatiron, are probably hit or miss. All depends who you talk to I guess.

those tech fleece pants are dope, but i don't understand who's buying these all up restock and sold out, are people not rocking denim anymore? haha

Back
Top Bottom