**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

nope i have been looking for a year... someone just bought the only black one on ebay a couple weeks ago.

Has anyone washed their destroyer jacket? I know you're suppose to take it to the cleaners but I was just wondering if I could wash it by hand.

I wouldn't. But did you get a stain or is it the sleeves?
No its just the whole jacket, the way it smells. I bought it off of eBay, NWT, but it has a weird smell. I want to say close to a cigarette smell but not entirely. Perhaps the guy smoked but he kept the jacket in his closet next to his clothes? Lol point is it smells funky. I sprayed some cologne on it and even put it in a bag with the hanger and stuffed those Downy dryer sheets so it could deodorize it but the sleeves are the ones that smell the most. 

For anyone who owns the new NikeLab ACG Responder backpack (either the black/black or the black/orange), whats your honest opinion on it? 

I am looking for a dope backpack that I could use not only for school, but for traveling and even hiking. I find myself always looking for something with a chest strap for back support, and if possible, a waist clip too to help distribute the load better.

That being said, does anyone know where I can find the ACG backpacks of old (Steel City 35, ect)? Those sportswear models were pretty dope, wish I hadn't slept on them when they released a few years back

If not any of these, does anyone have any reviews on the SFS Responder backpack? That was my third choice for a hiking/school bag

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfs-responder-backpack/pid-1466103/pgid-1466106

I just received the acg bomber and......i'm disappointed.

they literally took the inner layer from the 2in1 jacket and added a pocket on the sleeve and some furry lining on the inside

lazyiness to the max. holy sheet the pockets and zippers and everyone are EXACTLY the same. even the same location. holy crap this is straight garbage.

returned.
Interesting. You own the 2 in 1 jacket? I've seen the inner layer and it doesn't look like bomber to me. More a down puffy jacket.

I wouldn't. But did you get a stain or is it the sleeves?
No its just the whole jacket, the way it smells. I bought it off of eBay, NWT, but it has a weird smell. I want to say close to a cigarette smell but not entirely. Perhaps the guy smoked but he kept the jacket in his closet next to his clothes? Lol point is it smells funky. I sprayed some cologne on it and even put it in a bag with the hanger and stuffed those Downy dryer sheets so it could deodorize it but the sleeves are the ones that smell the most. 
Spray with Frebreeze and hang outside overnight.

Interesting. You own the 2 in 1 jacket? I've seen the inner layer and it doesn't look like bomber to me. More a down puffy jacket.

yea i own the 2in1, if the inner layer doesnt look like bomber to you, then the bomber definitely won't look like one either

Spray with Frebreeze and hang outside overnight.
Wont febreeze ruin the leather? And I can't leave it outside overnight lol. Especially where i live. 
laugh.gif

For anyone who owns the new NikeLab ACG Responder backpack (either the black/black or the black/orange), whats your honest opinion on it? 

I am looking for a dope backpack that I could use not only for school, but for traveling and even hiking. I find myself always looking for something with a chest strap for back support, and if possible, a waist clip too to help distribute the load better.

That being said, does anyone know where I can find the ACG backpacks of old (Steel City 35, ect)? Those sportswear models were pretty dope, wish I hadn't slept on them when they released a few years back

If not any of these, does anyone have any reviews on the SFS Responder backpack? That was my third choice for a hiking/school bag

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfs-responder-backpack/pid-1466103/pgid-1466106
sfs responder backpack sucks. i returned mine right away.

Anyone own either of the White Label Woven Tech pants or shorts (see below) and can advise on the fit and sizing?? I am not sure if I should get a M or L. I'm 5'10 and 165 pounds. Thanks!

anyone know where to get the older versions with the dots on the pockets still?

just came across these, love the fishtail 

"nike bonded tee"

and of course if anyone has info of coppin at a discount please lmk lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom