OFFICIAL Nike Factory Store San Leandro Thread -- Vol. I Don't Wanna Drive To Great Mall

A friend of mine picked up some White/Red 12's for $70, size 9.5 I think.

He be going there everyday since he lives right there.
mad.gif

Edit: I went by today, looking at the 9.5/10 section, still see some:
Jordan 2009 Black
Yellow/Black Hi Dunk SBs
Black/Red Air Uptempos
Black/Red/Yellow Air Bakin
those were the ones that really stood out to me.

employee discount is
pimp.gif
+ its on top of whatever in-store clearance/sale they have

im sure the store will have some good looks, cant wait to check it out

this store is ridiculous.  The two times I've gone all I see are employees shopping.  They're pulling all the dope shoes off the shelves and stashing them who knows where.  That's if the kicks even make it to the floor before being pulled.

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

this store is ridiculous.  The two times I've gone all I see are employees shopping.  They're pulling all the dope shoes off the shelves and stashing them who knows where.  That's if the kicks even make it to the floor before being pulled.
What "dope" shoes are you talking about? I used to think the workers were shopping too, but I always see them pulling boxes down and ripping the tops off. I had to stop them a few times, so I could get a full box.

Last I checked, they have black/blue penny ii's in sz 7.5-8.5 and some Kobe V Allstars in sz 7y. Other than that, there's nothing "dope" in store that I've seen.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

What "dope" shoes are you talking about? I used to think the workers were shopping too, but I always see them pulling boxes down and ripping the tops off. I had to stop them a few times, so I could get a full box.

Last I checked, they have black/blue penny ii's in sz 7.5-8.5 and some Kobe V Allstars in sz 7y. Other than that, there's nothing "dope" in store that I've seen.

how much were the pennys?

a manager grabbed the 7y in the AS kobe Vs..

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

The Penny II's were $59.99. Nothing good for sizes 10 and above.

QFT.  Only good thing I found were some Pippen's in size 11... and I definitely lucked up on those.

Well I mean the best of whatever they got.

When I went, their apparel selection was the highlight for me. I copped a Nike Fit thermal fleece.

Are we talking from experience. 
roll.gif

osyrhiz wrote:
Copped:

HUF x NSW Windbreaker

Fireflys?  If so... you bastard!
Are the store employees still wearing those "TEAM NIKE" Drifits in blazing orange?  I have a box of those lying around somewhere. ..

Stopped by today. They have a bunch of Pacquiao shirts for 9.99 - 12.99. Picked up 2. Saw some all black Pippens as well.

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Stopped by today. They have a bunch of Pacquiao shirts for 9.99 - 12.99. Picked up 2. Saw some all black Pippens as well.

they had the shoes as well.  an employee asked me if i was interested cuz i was wearing a pacquiao shirt and he showed em to me but told me he couldn't sell em to me until they could price it which could take 2 days but said he would call me back.  he never called me back but i wasnt stressin off the loss cuz i figured some other employee would swoop em.

Stopped by today. They have a bunch of Pacquiao shirts for 9.99 - 12.99. Picked up 2. 

Was there a good amount of sizes or just a few?

I checked the store out yesterday and they didnt have anything that really caught my attention. I was looking for some bball shorts and they had only a few in decent sizes all the other shorts were 3xl to 4xl.

Red/Yellow Bakins 59.99
Blk/Blue Garnett III 59.99
Wht/Blu Garnett III 59.99
Jordan Phat I Hi "Pistons" 59.99
" " "Lakers" 59.99

couple of other gems...

Only looked through the 11-12 section btw

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Are we talking from experience. 
roll.gif

Yes...Except here its done so blatantly and  X1000.

saw penny 3s and smaller sizes in the HOH kryptonate skyposites...

decent stuff but in smaller sizes only.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Stopped by today. They have a bunch of Pacquiao shirts for 9.99 - 12.99. Picked up 2. 

Was there a good amount of sizes or just a few?
There was a good amount of shirts. Almost 2 racks full.

Originally Posted by esefcee

Originally Posted by ppizzel

^ which pac shoes?  the SC2010?
yup.  they only had a 10 and an 11.  i doubt they ever reached the sales floor.
yeah, gilroy outlet has it and its priced at $79, size 10.  smh, Niketown stores has it for $64.97.  updates from member mykickz.

dropped by today... pretty busy store... for it being a "Factory Clearance Store" i expected things to be cheaper than regular outlets... but i was wrong...
-tons of pacquiao shirts...
-futura x syracuse (orangemen) shirts
-"bred" fusion 4s
-black wool Stefan Janoskis (the only thing I really wanted but they only had a size 6)

Stopped by & they basically have the same thing from when they opened. Only diff is they have a bunch of Air Safari (Mowabbs) for $39.99 scattered around

Back
Top Bottom