OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

might have to double up on the ORL.

air flight one > any jordan/lebron/kobe dropping this yr. (based on looks), imo.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

might have to double up on the ORL.

air flight one > any jordan/lebron/kobe dropping this yr. (based on looks), imo.
Definitely. Unless they release the Penny Air Ups, this is the release of the year for me. And I'm forsure doubling up.. Gotta find out if they're QS first though. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I messaged Eastbay and they will be getting both on the 22nd, Retail $120.

15nk8qg.jpg

I would like the Penny Air Up to release next as well. I don't know why I keep hearing ppl want the Air Way Up to retro. I had a pair of those and they were average at best. Maybe because it's a cheaper counterpart of the Penny 1s. But yeah if Air Ups drop, they will the last Penny pick up for me. Time to shut down the Penny line. Anything else just ruins the history of the line.

I really hope the Orlando's will be up for discount on Eastbay, but the GITD releasing the same time will trim the chance of that happening down. $120 is not bad though so I'm just thankful for that.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Eastbay rep, discount codes going to work on the Orlando cw?
There have not been any discount restrictions or exclusions placed on them at this time. I suggest checking back on release day for updated details.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Eastbay rep, discount codes going to work on the Orlando cw?
There have not been any discount restrictions or exclusions placed on them at this time. I suggest checking back on release day for updated details.

EastbayRep - Dustin

they will be excluded from disco .....anything worth coppin always is on eastbay.....and mr eastbay rep knows this. Lol

plan i ordering em off ndc. i got 5 of those $5 rebates from taking the surveys from receipts.
$95 for these
pimp.gif

chat_agent.png
 Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
chat_agent.png
 Mark: Hi Jason!
chat_enduser_message.png
 Jason S: I was wondering if you had any information on what type of release the Nike Air Flight One will be.
chat_enduser_message.png
 Jason S: Here's the product number 520502-110
chat_agent.png
 Mark: These'll be limited, we don't have them on our Nike.com launch lists so not much info on this model.
chat_agent.png
 Mark: My apologies, yes we do.
chat_agent.png
 Mark: Retailing for $120, no limits have been set as of yet.
chat_enduser_message.png
 Jason S: So they will be limited?
chat_agent.png
 Mark: If we don't see any quantity limits set by launch, it'll be a GR.
chat_agent.png
 Mark: If we do, limited.
chat_agent.png
 Mark: My guess is limited on this one, but we've no word at this point.
chat_enduser_message.png
 Jason S: Thank you. Also there is the same model releasing in a Dark Grey/Fresh Mint-Wolf Grey. Any info on those?
chat_agent.png
 Mark: Not releasing on Nike.com, no word on these.
chat_agent.png
 Mark: Likely limited to select Sportswear retailers.
chat_agent.png
 Mark: Places like House of Hoops and other urban retailers that carry limited kicks.

So there it is. Not sure if the Orlando colorway will be limited, but it looks like the GITD colorway will not be releasing on Nike.com

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Damn no Flight One Galaxy's on NDC? The !@#$ is that about
They coming out on Nike.com to trust me. I've been calling Nike like everyday about the Foamposites lol and I've asked about these too. And yes some of the reps there don't have an updated list yet with the style number but the will be out and they release the day before the Foamposites, Lebron 9's,Kobe, VII and the KD IV's at 12:00 am. They already posted it on the Nike twitter page too and said they will have the direct link for them along with the 3 pair of Nike Dunks. If you don't believe me check Twitter yourself or tweet Nike and ask them when the Nike Flight ones drop. Just didn't want you to be outback lol 
laugh.gif

The GITD's look nice but I'm going to try to 2x on the cement IVs. If I fail to double, then these will be had for retail.

dam wasent sure about the gitd, but they looks dope in recent pics... great price also

but i love the orlando colorway.. can anyone let me know if hoh ny will have these?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam wasent sure about the gitd, but they looks dope in recent pics... great price also

but i love the orlando colorway.. can anyone let me know if hoh ny will have these?

what doesn't hoh ny get??? Dunks??? Not tryin be sarcastic but I'm pretty sure they'll be there

Originally Posted by Joulze

Damn no Flight One Galaxy's on NDC? The !@#$ is that about
They coming out on Nike.com to trust me. I've been calling Nike like everyday about the Foamposites lol and I've asked about these too. And yes some of the reps there don't have an updated list yet with the style number but the will be out and they release the day before the Foamposites, Lebron 9's,Kobe, VII and the KD IV's at 12:00 am. They already posted it on the Nike twitter page too and said they will have the direct link for them along with the 3 pair of Nike Dunks. If you don't believe me check Twitter yourself or tweet Nike and ask them when the Nike Flight ones drop. Just didn't want you to be outback lol 
laugh.gif
Yea, it makes sense they'd release. Why wouldn't Nike.com of all sites not release the GITD's?
But as far as the pairs being limited, seems like best way to find out is to ask like a day before release.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So 22nd eastbay, 23rd nikestore?
I don't know about Eastbay and I doubt they would be able to release a Nike shoe before actually does, but The Flight One All Stars come out at 12:00 am on Thursday February 23rd. So it's kind of like Wednesday night Feb 22nd at 11:59 pm but as soon as the next minute strikes it will be 12:00 am Feb 23rd.

definetely trying to get the flight ones, just don't know which color yet, it would be something different than adding another foamposite to my list

Now I'm seeing retail is $135 on the other forum. I hope it isn't true.
Real talk forget what the other "forums" are saying if you want real answers just go to Nike's direct twitter page and ask them. The Flight Ones are not $135 there $120. If you get them from The Nikestore and your a member there's no shipping cost either so even with tax they still will be under "$135". Just look to the right on the twitter page. This should kill all the stupid speculations

406293_10150538085517755_674522754_10469100_214256616_n_normal.jpg

_SLIMEEEEshady Jalique Horton
@

@nikestore when will the nike air flight one galaxy color way release and whats the retail on it and where will it be releasing

4 hours ago https://twitter.com/#https://twitter.com/#https://twitter.com/#
in reply to ↑

@nikestore Nikestore.com

@_SLIMEEEEshady 2/23 at Midnight EST & they will be $120

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

definetely trying to get the flight ones, just don't know which color yet, it would be something different than adding another foamposite to my list
The GITD's are nice and all but it should be NO question which colorway to go with lol
penny-hardaway-in-night-flight-one-white-black-home1.jpg

Originally Posted by Joulze

Now I'm seeing retail is $135 on the other forum. I hope it isn't true.
Real talk forget what the other "forums" are saying if you want real answers just go to Nike's direct twitter page and ask them. The Flight Ones are not $135 there $120. If you get them from The Nikestore and your a member there's no shipping cost either so even with tax they still will be under "$135". Just look to the right on the twitter page. This should kill all the stupid speculations

406293_10150538085517755_674522754_10469100_214256616_n_normal.jpg

_SLIMEEEEshady Jalique Horton
@

@nikestore when will the nike air flight one galaxy color way release and whats the retail on it and where will it be releasing

4 hours ago https://twitter.com/#https://twitter.com/#https://twitter.com/#
in reply to ↑

@nikestore Nikestore.com

@_SLIMEEEEshady 2/23 at Midnight EST & they will be $120

Employee store or bust on these for me.

Back
Top Bottom