OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

hey I just secured my 10.5 Orlando colorway for 187 shipped out on the 21st pm if you want and they have both colors there is actually alot of pre order sites with these

Originally Posted by dc1153

The IV are not all that, I just copped a pair, rather have these instead !
they look very cheap.. i know with these not all will have them and they fire..

guys at my local mall acting like douches so instead of the headache for a GR Tech Gray IV ill just pay a lil extra and get what I feel is limited by ordering the Magic Colorway allthough the gitd is starting to grow on me

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

MY FEET ARE READY:

SC%205%2830%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Copped.
x2 if they reach the outlets, which they most likely will.
I doubt these make it to the outlets brother

Originally Posted by trae22can

hey I just secured my 10.5 Orlando colorway for 187 shipped out on the 21st pm if you want and they have both colors there is actually alot of pre order sites with these
Good looking for the info..Just secured my Galaxy joints.. cant wait for these to go out

I'm wondering if those black pods are a foam-like material or if they're true to the OG with a hard rubberized plastic. I'm willing to bet they're not the latter.
EDIT: The pods on the uppers appear to be foam-like.  Copped regardless with an OG white lace swap.

sorry if posted but what's availability looking like for the Orlando pair?

(probably gonna need a couple 11's...)

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by three6mafia

plan i ordering em off ndc. i got 5 of those $5 rebates from taking the surveys from receipts.
$95 for these
pimp.gif

Proceed at your own risk, by the time you enter all those gift card #'s your size could very well sell out.
very true. think ill pass on the GCs and just pay straight up. save em for later.
pimp.gif

NDC Release. Didn't show the Galaxy so my HOH only?

02/23/12Flight One NRGWhite/White-Black$120520502-110

I'll pass on the GITD, plan to get the Kobes so don't need all that glowing +!@!.

Back
Top Bottom