OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

ok so when I was pre ordering Concords there was a buttload of site UK/US but not very many are available for these humm....

Isn't retail around $120 for these? Pre-order for $200? 
ohwell.gif

ill take my chances on NDC and/or in stores. not paying over retail for these.

edit

wait, are these GR or QS?

Originally Posted by trae22can

do the flight one, the foams and the Lebron Kobe Durant all release the same night on NDC?
These release the day before the foams and Lebrons/Kobes/KDs. So hopefully these would be an easier cop. I am hoping I can get these online since I have work the day they release and there aren't any places with QS accounts by my work. Although, the Champs there got the YOTD KDs randomly. Hopefully they get them, but I don't count on it.

I have work the day the GITD's release. I went around to a couple malls but none of them said they were going to have them. Sadly, I'll pass because between work and other things, I don't have time to stay on NDC for hours on end.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

definetely trying to get the flight ones, just don't know which color yet, it would be something different than adding another foamposite to my list
The GITD's are nice and all but it should be NO question which colorway to go with lol
penny-hardaway-in-night-flight-one-white-black-home1.jpg
anyone gonna rock with white laces?  lol

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Originally Posted by trae22can

do the flight one, the foams and the Lebron Kobe Durant all release the same night on NDC?
These release the day before the foams and Lebrons/Kobes/KDs. So hopefully these would be an easier cop. I am hoping I can get these online since I have work the day they release and there aren't any places with QS accounts by my work. Although, the Champs there got the YOTD KDs randomly. Hopefully they get them, but I don't count on it. 
appreciate the info but if these are the only shoe releasing that day then u dont think they will sell out fast??

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^ Good look on the link. I was shocked that they have a 15 available
anytime I dont mind helping and I learned from Concord release that paying a little extra and securing your pair through pre order is way better than waitin on NDC imo also I dont have a HOH or and QS release stores so this was also convenient for me. I pay 187 shipped for mine through kicks-crew.com

I love the concept because it's kind of a more subtle way to introduce the GITD aspect of the ASG pack. I hope my HOH gets these as well. Now I want the whole ASG pack besides the Dunks. Lord help me.

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

definetely trying to get the flight ones, just don't know which color yet, it would be something different than adding another foamposite to my list
The GITD's are nice and all but it should be NO question which colorway to go with lol
penny-hardaway-in-night-flight-one-white-black-home1.jpg
anyone gonna rock with white laces?  lol
yup, will cop white laces but the blacks look nice too

Eastbay is telling me 23rd.. Contrary to someone a few pages back who said 22nd

Release day is the 23rd but Eastbay is a no go according to the rep I talked with...where you at Eastbay Ray?

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Eastbay is telling me 23rd.. Contrary to someone a few pages back who said 22nd

Release day is the 23rd but Eastbay is a no go according to the rep I talked with...where you at Eastbay Ray?

We're expecting to release both the glow in the dark and Orlando Flight One on 2/23. They should be online around 12:00 PM Noon Eastern Time but you may want to start checking earlier in the day just in case.

EastbayRep - Ryan

easybay ryan.....why the twitter page say they release at midnight on 23rd...just 4 hours ago. ...now u say the afternoon.....which is it?

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

need some solid info on these...Orlandos are a must hope there a GR
Especially if I don't strike out on the Dave Whites and Galaxy Foams.

Just called my local HoH. Dude told me they were limited. I also asked if they have had a lot of people asking about them, he said "with all the all star releases , these seem to be the 4th option".

Take that however you want it.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Just called my local HoH. Dude told me they were limited. I also asked if they have had a lot of people asking about them, he said "with all the all star releases , these seem to be the 4th option".

Take that however you want it.
The only lingering factor is quantities produced. These can be the 4th option but sell out quicker than the Kobes, depending on availability. 
Also factor in that they release a day earlier than the Galaxy Pack, which could be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom