OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

What's the deal with the galaxy pack??
Is each shoe(gintd flights, galaxy foams, and those dunks) being released individually, or in a pack? Hence the name "galaxy pack".

called hoh harlem and they acting like they dont know whats up with these.. i guess i have to go in person with a product #/pics and all.. ++%! getting me tight.. i wanna know when i need to be there and secure a pair

Originally Posted by purplehazen

called hoh harlem and they acting like they dont know whats up with these.. i guess i have to go in person with a product #/pics and all.. ++%! getting me tight.. i wanna know when i need to be there and secure a pair

They know what's up, but they're Daddy/Manager(s) instruct them to play dumb.  They like to keep releases in the family.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

What's the deal with the galaxy pack??
Is each shoe(gintd flights, galaxy foams, and those dunks) being released individually, or in a pack? Hence the name "galaxy pack".

Individually at the same time for their respected retail prices

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Eastbay is telling me 23rd.. Contrary to someone a few pages back who said 22nd

Release day is the 23rd but Eastbay is a no go according to the rep I talked with...where you at Eastbay Ray?

We're expecting to release both the glow in the dark and Orlando Flight One on 2/23. They should be online around 12:00 PM Noon Eastern Time but you may want to start checking earlier in the day just in case.

EastbayRep - Ryan
So it's certain that these would not go up at midnight? If these do pop up before noon, would members get an email or something? I have not seen any exclusive loyalty club "email promotions" that was listed as a perk for loyalty members. Every now and then I would get an email with a free shipping code... oh wait...
roll.gif

I may just wait and grab the flights and call it a wrap if hoh Kop doesn't have a plan in place for the rest of the all star pack. The hype seems to be firmly planted on the foams so hopefully these aren't too bad come Wednesday morning

Dudes are camping out for these down here days in advance. And yes I'm positive. The store they are at isn't getting the foams. This is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

I may just wait and grab the flights and call it a wrap... The hype seems to be firmly planted on the foams so hopefully these aren't too bad come Wednesday morning

I think Niketown and HoH are the only places getting these here, which would suck if I have to deal with people in front of me waiting for Galaxy Foams or even all three.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Dudes are camping out for these down here days in advance. And yes I'm positive. The store they are at isn't getting the foams. This is ridiculous.

Smh. What a joke. I hope every one by me is just after the foams so I can go get em. Fingers crossed.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Smh. What a joke. I hope every one by me is just after the foams so I can go get em. Fingers crossed.
sick.gif

WHats up bro? You from the Detroit Area too?  Im defff copping these...Love the shoe

This thread is really picking up steam..Im glad i pre-ordered when i did, some sites are 20.00 over what i paid... I guess alot of people realize that the Galaxy foams are a NO go..and moving on to these..

as far as sizing goes, how does the air flight ones fit compared to air penny 2. i have wide feet. true to size or half a size up.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

as far as sizing goes, how does the air flight ones fit compared to air penny 2. i have wide feet. true to size or half a size up.

they let you back in school finally ?? Lmao

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

lmao, yea im back with the general population, i was placed in solatriy confinement for 2 weeks. As far as school goes i graduated from John Jay many many years ago...

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

lmao, yea im back with the general population, i was placed in solatriy confinement for 2 weeks. As far as school goes i graduated from John Jay many many years ago...

LMAO good to have you back.........I think. Anyway I have always gotten these in TTS with no problems

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I heard they run big. For me, the Penny 2 ran big too. TTS since you have wide feet.

no they were true to size. the penny 1s ran big 

I've decided not to bother trying for the galaxy Foams, so hopefully a pair of each of these colorways will be a nice consolation prize.

Back
Top Bottom