OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Got through after 40 min on hold sold out.

Hey Eastbay rep if you see this in the morning your company sucks

Might as well throw away the gift card I have because it apparently will never get used

Thanks a bunch
Eastbay does suck. I will not renew that stupid Gold/Platinum membership. Its a waste of money. No benefit. You cant get limited shoes off them anyway
I used to think that too! But the beastbay reps in here said the memberships are mostly for shipping purposes. Not helping you land your pair(s). Gold line worked tonight for me tho. Got a 14 in the GITD. Called at 8:55, got conf. at 9:10. Guess I was one of the lucky ones....

damn, how did da damn orlando flight ones sell out????? -_-

now imma have to look for em in da damn morning.....

**#K YOU NIKE!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Why not just say they're limited and make GR quantities? We all win lol
and that's where Gentry and the folks at Nike come in 
i think they want nike retros to sell out like Jordan sig retros...they know they can't do that by lowering the prices or throwing them on Wale....they gotta tag them exclusive and make less pairs 

are these releasing at champs FTL FA? or just HOH? Footlocker has them posted online on the hottest month ever list.....

Now I gotta wait 15 more years for the Orlando retro again?
frown.gif
tired.gif

The black/white Flight Ones better come out soon.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Will go in on these with my galaxy foam money. No way i'm dropping over 1k for 1 pair of sneakers.
laugh.gif

How can I go in on something I can't even get one pair of ?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
FML and Nike. Nike sure is trying their best not to get my money.

Gotta say, im genuinely surprised that the orlando c.w was limited, and sold out so quickly.

as others have stated earlier in the week, although there were rumors floating around that they were 'QS', we still assumed an orlando c.w would be GR like the penny I's/2's

guess we still dont kknow if the demand was THAT high, we just now know that quantities were that LOW

Congrats to those that got a pair. Now I'm debating if I wanna try and line up at ntsf tomorrow in the morning or not, not even gonna try hoh serramonte, that place is a joke. Got work in the am, which is gonna make this difficult

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Nike is making me hate that the game was in Orlando this year!! Next year make it in Minnesota!!!

Just imagine how it would be if it was in chi town

Just GR the black versions of these.....you can have the Orlandos and Galaxy versions.

nikeairflightonett3.jpg

Originally Posted by dimez81

%$% is going on with nike these day.....theve gotten vicious

dimez that's an understatement.... the last few releases have been the worst I've seen!!!

Back
Top Bottom