OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by chitownboss74

do they have a release date for these yet!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by dimez81

%$% is going on with nike these day.....theve gotten vicious

dimez that's an understatement.... the last few releases have been the worst I've seen!!!

I agree...my size is usually the last to go and they have been the first 2 go in the last few release.  I believe they are starting to sell less online and dedicate more toward store...which i believe with the cancelation on the foamposites....

Concentrating them in exclusive HOH locations that are notoriously shady, sparse in existence, and a pain to deal with due to losers who camp for a week. The whole thing has spiraled out of control. At this point I think I need to step away from even following sneaker releases so closely and let go of it. I have some GRs that shouldn't be THAT tough, but probably will be tougher than they should be, but I'm close to having enough pairs that it just doesn't matter anymore. Nike doesn't care about helping you buy their products, which doesn't benefit anyone in the long run.

either size is good for me since i got one of my friends to get me one i'm happy wear one stock one

Just called mall security at the local hoh spot. Asked if there were already people lining up for these, he said no, but had no idea what I was talking about. Smh

dimez81 wrote:

I agree...my size is usually the last to go and they have been the first 2 go in the last few release.  I believe they are starting to sell less online and dedicate more toward store...which i believe with the cancelation on the foamposites....
This might be true... I honestly think they cancelled the galaxy foams to keep the servers from crashing... too much hype, too much attention, and too much potential resell profit... bringing out everyone to try and get a pair. With all of the other releases tomm, seemed just to risky to them....just my theory
Anywhere in the DMV get these other that HOH PG?

galaxy nrg ain't even all that. if they were gr and not gitd ppl wouldn't even give them the time of day smh

I give them my time since i like grey colorways so this was a target for me at the start more than og orlando

these going so quick shows you that people are ONLY purchasing kicks today to resale to the beasts... only problem... the beasts are buying them to resale

stupid

Walked away from NTLA after the announcement that Kobe's , Lebrons and KDz were Sold out thinking

"I should be good with Flight Ones online, nobody wants them"

Boooooooy was I wrong LOL

Back
Top Bottom