OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

EASTBAYREP RAY OR RYAN, HAVE U GUYS RECEIVED YOUR EXPECTED SHIPMENT TODAY? I ORDERED ON THE 28TH, AND MY ORDER STATUS STILL SAYS OPEN. COULD U SHED A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE MATTER? I KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 OTHERS THAT ORDERED AFTER ME,AND EVEN A FEW THAT ORDERED DURING THE 2ND RESTOCK THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PAIRS. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by cedb713

EASTBAYREP RAY OR RYAN, HAVE U GUYS RECEIVED YOUR EXPECTED SHIPMENT TODAY? I ORDERED ON THE 28TH, AND MY ORDER STATUS STILL SAYS OPEN. COULD U SHED A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE MATTER? I KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 OTHERS THAT ORDERED AFTER ME,AND EVEN A FEW THAT ORDERED DURING THE 2ND RESTOCK THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PAIRS. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE. HOLLA...

CED B.
I ordered on the 28th and on the 6th of march too. I have the March 6th pair coming in tomorrow but the 28th pair isn't shipped yet.
Their shipment should come in tomorrow and expect them to ship this week as well

WEIRD THING IS..ONE OF MY PAIRS I recieved a track# on the 9 but not updated what so ever...Just says label was created.

Just a heads up, got off the phone with eastbay and they have few pairs of the orlandos...

Hope this helps and get the same help return.
wink.gif
which I doubt it...

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Just a heads up, got off the phone with eastbay and they have few pairs of the orlandos...

wink.gif
which I doubt it...

How??? Did they receive their final shipment, I really hope they don't oversell and have to cancel orders

They rep told me some orders didnt go thru because few orders were cancelled due to none working credit cards.

Did they mention anything about them receiving their shipment already???

wink.gif
which I doubt it...
Thanks.  I just called to check on the Mints (just in case the same thing happened) and they said they didn't have any.

wink.gif
which I doubt it...
Thanks.  I just called to check on the Mints (just in case the same thing happened) and they said they didn't have any.

Prince- nah they didnt say anything. If anything call them up and see what rep sounds more accurate and give you info.

I really don't get what Eastbay is doing, they are telling some people they have them telling others they don't and they still haven't shipped out all orders

They need to just wait on taking new orders until they ship everything out, I'm still waiting for one pair to ship and its been over 2 weeks

I feel you prince, I just want to know if there's gonna be another restock so I can just move on, I got my Orlando's coming in tomorrow but I just want a pair of "mints'
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I really don't get what Eastbay is doing, they are telling some people they have them telling others they don't and they still haven't shipped out all orders

They need to just wait on taking new orders until they ship everything out, I'm still waiting for one pair to ship and its been over 2 weeks
You have to call them up & see if they have any update's
i saw that my orlando was shipped but mints were still in backorder  so i called & found out they had GITD in stock so placed a new order got them then they cancel my backorder pair

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

You have to call them up & see if they have any update's
i saw that my orlando was shipped but mints were still in backorder  so i called & found out they had GITD in stock so placed a new order got them then they cancel my backorder pair
Update as far as order status??? And if they had them in stock I don't see why they would make you cancel an order and place another one for the same sneaker why not just ship you a pair in the first place. All I know is that they should have their shipment tomorrow and everything better be made right by then because this is really getting out of hand

Back
Top Bottom