OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I called eastbay today about the mints around 5 est...they said there wasnt any. You got very lucky my friend

Well, my order from March 6 went through and my Mints should be at my house by the time I go home for spring break!

happy.gif

Eastbay phone rep told me my Orlando's would ship in a box but they arrived crushed worse than the ones pictured.

Great service again Eastbay...

Been looking for these since I slept on them (one of the biggest mistakes of my life) is the March 26th restock just a rumor, or is there even a chance eastbay has a size 11?

Ok so whats the deal with the mints? are they coming back out? or should my homeboy jusr drop $300 on them...is it worth the $300 to drop?

Eastbay is supposed to get one more shipment. Initially was supposed to be on 3/26 but not sure if that is a firm date or not. Personally they are nice, but not $300 nice. Like everything else, depends on how bad he wants them & how patient he can be. If I had to do it I would look for something $260 or below.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Eastbay is supposed to get one more shipment. Initially was supposed to be on 3/26 but not sure if that is a firm date or not. Personally they are nice, but not $300 nice. Like everything else, depends on how bad he wants them & how patient he can be. If I had to do it I would look for something $260 or below.

No, Eastbay received that shipment earlier than expected. It would appear they - and everyone else - are done with this release.

Originally Posted by dimez81

i think eastbay recieved there last shipment?

They did yesterday and they should be shipping the orders from 2/28 this afternoon. This is what I was just told on live chat no more then 5 min ago

Oquim had some sizes left over. Finally got my sz. 10. But with express shipping and taxes I STILL ended up paying ebay prices! The only shoe from the ASG pack that I had a hard time getting were these damn MINTS (not counting the foamposites of course) ! F U Nike for releasing 6 dope pairs of kicks within the same week, F U.........

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Oquim had some sizes left over. Finally got my sz. 10. But with express shipping and taxes I STILL ended up paying ebay prices! The only shoe from the ASG pack that I had a hard time getting were these damn MINTS (not counting the foamposites of course) ! F U Nike for releasing 6 dope pairs of kicks within the same week, F U.........

You shouldn't feel too bad. When I was at flightclub this past weekend somebody was getting a size 9.5 for $325.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

You shouldn't feel too bad. When I was at flightclub this past weekend somebody was getting a size 9.5 for $325.
Ouch! Damn! Anything over $225 I would just humbly move the F on....
Haven't paid reseller prices in such a long time I forgot how @@!!+% it feels. Thanks for tryin' to wash out some of that salt from my wound homie, much appreciated
laugh.gif

Ok..I got my shipment.

1. These shoes are really light.

2. I am glad I doubled up and got sizes to make sure they fit right. The first pair I took out the box was a 7.5 and from first glance they look huge. I thought I was an 8.5 when I first saw. They do run big.

3. If you get the orlandos, double up. The quality ok, these will easily get dirty and will wear easily. Nike quality has slipped, not only in leather but there quality control. Some of my pairs had slight blemishes. Nothing major just what you would expect from nike these day.

4. The mints are beautiful, but not worth the $300 resale price.

5. I got a couple pairs that wasn't double box and I now see the complaints....eastbay/footlocker/champs needed to change there packaging....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My box came in from Eastbay and actually wasn't in that bad of shape. I was surprised.

Mine was in good shape too, guess its a delaware thing 
laugh.gif

Also just got tracking info for my pair ordered on the 28th

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My box came in from Eastbay and actually wasn't in that bad of shape. I was surprised.

Mine was in good shape too, guess its a delaware thing 
laugh.gif

Also just got tracking info for my pair ordered on the 28th
so everyone got theirs double box even just one pair? good job eastbay

Back
Top Bottom