OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My box came in from Eastbay and actually wasn't in that bad of shape. I was surprised.

Mine was in good shape too, guess its a delaware thing 
laugh.gif

Also just got tracking info for my pair ordered on the 28th
so everyone got theirs double box even just one pair? good job eastbay
Oh no mine came in a bag don't get it twisted my box just wasn't mangled 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh I guess I was lucky mine got double boxed

I got mine a few hours ago, im in nyc . It came in a bag, but the box was in perfect shape. They fit true to size to me.... A lil extra space in the toe , but no enuff to go down a half size

Some bs happened with my order. I was off work today and been patiently chilling at my crib waiting on my orlandos. I tracked the package and UPS said they delivered them 5 minutes ago. I go outside and there's nothing there. Called ups and footlocker only to get the run around. Never ordering from tthere again. Pissed beyond comprehension

Mad I slept on these. Been goin' hard the last week to cop at retail, very very sad and upset . . .

. . . oh well, Im over it now.

. . . on to the next one.

i got my pair yesterday and was disappointed with the paint job.

Thinking about selling these... i don't know. size 10 too.....

Originally Posted by cedb713

EASTBAYREP RAY OR RYAN, HAVE U GUYS RECEIVED YOUR EXPECTED SHIPMENT TODAY? I ORDERED ON THE 28TH, AND MY ORDER STATUS STILL SAYS OPEN. COULD U SHED A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE MATTER? I KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 OTHERS THAT ORDERED AFTER ME,AND EVEN A FEW THAT ORDERED DURING THE 2ND RESTOCK THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PAIRS. ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE. HOLLA...

CED B.
We recommend sending us a private message with your customer/order number so we can better assist you.  There were a few sizes that we did not receive in the shipments that came in over the last week. 

I really don't get what Eastbay is doing, they are telling some people they have them telling others they don't and they still haven't shipped out all orders

They need to just wait on taking new orders until they ship everything out, I'm still waiting for one pair to ship and its been over 2 weeks
If there are some pairs that are available for sale and a customer asks us about them, we will tell them about it.  Not everyone is looking for the same size, so one size may be sold out while another has a few pairs available, it all depends on when the person calls in and what size they are asking about.  Stock is always changing, so do answers based on the available stock.

Originally Posted by Burn One Twice

Been looking for these since I slept on them (one of the biggest mistakes of my life) is the March 26th restock just a rumor, or is there even a chance eastbay has a size 11?
The size 11 is sold out in both colorways.  We are not expecting to receive anymore restocks in for them.  The 3/26/12 date was the original date we were expecting to receive the restocks, but the shipments came in earlier than originally expected. 

EastbayRep - Ray

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This
laugh.gif

i rocked my orlandos today and i love them, i def need another pair. i have been lurking this flight one thread and i have missed all the drops on eastbay and sns, sure wish i could of copped doubles of mints and orlandos for retail.

I wish Eastbay update my tracking, they just created a label and nothing else. I need my Orlando's by friday
you wont get by friday, if not in the system i dont think....
BTW..THE GLOW ON THESE ARE AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom