OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay does suck. I will not renew that stupid Gold/Platinum membership. Its a waste of money. No benefit. You cant get limited shoes off them anyway
I used to think that too! But the beastbay reps in here said the memberships are mostly for shipping purposes. Not helping you land your pair(s). Gold line worked tonight for me tho. Got a 14 in the GITD. Called at 8:55, got conf. at 9:10. Guess I was one of the lucky ones....
Originally Posted by myselfonline

As I've said before, for releases, Eastbay pools all their lines. So no matter if you call the platinum, gold, silver, or regular line, it goes to the same system. Hence the line would still be busy and you would still be put on hold no matter which line you call since you would still be waiting in line with everyone else. The loyalty memberships are only good for the shipping and return shipping, apparently.
We're not sure where the impression keeps coming up that Loyalty Club members get priority for launches, as that is not advertised by us at all. myselfonline has been dropping the correct info in this thread, which is that the Loyalty Club service line is only for customer service issues and is pooled in with the regular line during launches. We're sorry for any inconvenience, but this is consistent with our advertising for the Loyalty Club program, which is for free shipping, exclusive mailings and express customer service.
Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Ok maybe it gets grouped into one system, but the Eastbay twitter just said, the gold line will be less busy than the regular line, say what you want, but thats an advantage, even if they all linked into one system.
This may have been a misunderstanding. I checked it out and the tweet in question was meant to be in reference to the line's normal operation, rather than its utility for launches. I apologize for any confusion.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Originally Posted by bigruss

how come there is no eastbay countdown clock on these??

Eastbay rep said that the link is suppose to drop tomorrow sometime, but you can call in tonight and order
This may be a stupid question, but don't you think they'll sell out over the phone tonight and thus there will never be a countdown clock? I don't think Eastbay separates phone and online inventory.
What trappedintime predicted ended up being the end result. We don't have separate inventories for online and phone orders, so when they sold out last night that meant we had none left over for an online launch today, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed. Congratulations to everyone who got their pairs, and sorry to everyone who couldn't.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Just got my Eastbay shipping e-mail from UPS

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i can see it now people hiding in bushes from cops/friends with these on glowin away thinking they can hide..... this generation is ******ed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thank you!! I needed something to lift my spirits at work!!

Just the other day I was showing my girl the galaxy foams and she's like those are wack and you don't wear skinny enough jeans and neon colors to wear those ugly things. She knows whats up. 80's babies ftw!

34th footlocker ONLY has sz14 and 15 in Orlandos....34th HOH has scattered sizes of Orlandos...34th FA had sz10 and up, maybe 8 pairs total....this was all about 1 hr ago when i did pickups for fellow NTers....all stores SOLD OUT of Galaxys

still need a sz9 or 9.5 Galaxys

Oh. My. God.
I feel like a dunce. I wanted the Orlando's bad but not until this last page did I realize that the GITD's are 3M. I now want. BAD.
Me FAIL.

anybody else get the "Shopper did you forget something?" email from JimmyJazz ? Shows the flight ones in your cart, but of course when you click the link it says you're cart if empty. More salt in the wound for this release

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

34th footlocker ONLY has sz14 and 15 in Orlandos....34th HOH has scattered sizes of Orlandos...34th FA had sz10 and up, maybe 8 pairs total....this was all about 1 hr ago when i did pickups for fellow NTers....all stores SOLD OUT of Galaxys

still need a sz9 or 9.5 Galaxys
Appreciated.
wink.gif

Just need to find the second sz 11 and it's a wrap...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay does suck. I will not renew that stupid Gold/Platinum membership. Its a waste of money. No benefit. You cant get limited shoes off them anyway
I used to think that too! But the beastbay reps in here said the memberships are mostly for shipping purposes. Not helping you land your pair(s). Gold line worked tonight for me tho. Got a 14 in the GITD. Called at 8:55, got conf. at 9:10. Guess I was one of the lucky ones....
Originally Posted by myselfonline

As I've said before, for releases, Eastbay pools all their lines. So no matter if you call the platinum, gold, silver, or regular line, it goes to the same system. Hence the line would still be busy and you would still be put on hold no matter which line you call since you would still be waiting in line with everyone else. The loyalty memberships are only good for the shipping and return shipping, apparently.
We're not sure where the impression keeps coming up that Loyalty Club members get priority for launches, as that is not advertised by us at all. myselfonline has been dropping the correct info in this thread, which is that the Loyalty Club service line is only for customer service issues and is pooled in with the regular line during launches. We're sorry for any inconvenience, but this is consistent with our advertising for the Loyalty Club program, which is for free shipping, exclusive mailings and express customer service.
Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Ok maybe it gets grouped into one system, but the Eastbay twitter just said, the gold line will be less busy than the regular line, say what you want, but thats an advantage, even if they all linked into one system.
This may have been a misunderstanding. I checked it out and the tweet in question was meant to be in reference to the line's normal operation, rather than its utility for launches. I apologize for any confusion.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Eastbay rep said that the link is suppose to drop tomorrow sometime, but you can call in tonight and order
This may be a stupid question, but don't you think they'll sell out over the phone tonight and thus there will never be a countdown clock? I don't think Eastbay separates phone and online inventory.
What trappedintime predicted ended up being the end result. We don't have separate inventories for online and phone orders, so when they sold out last night that meant we had none left over for an online launch today, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed. Congratulations to everyone who got their pairs, and sorry to everyone who couldn't.

EastbayRep - Ryan
So what is the purpose of advertising things like having your own phone line and getting special promo offers/release info etc?  Sweet, there's a seperate phone number that is effectively the same as the main line.  Sweet, I get emails about 15-20% codes a day before they are plastered all over the site for everyone.  Sweet, Eastbay decides to do a secret midnight, phone order only release and doesn't even bother to let platinum members know about it before hand.  Sweet, I don't even get the benefit of the 20% off gift card coupon at the end of the year because they didn't email me that one either, and when I call to ask about it they say I will eventually get it, be patient....offer expired and I never got it. 

Sweet, I get free shipping, but am unable to have the shoes I want shipped to me....

Great benefits to being a platinum member...

I showed up to Lakewood HoH... There was about 200 people there, but 190 of them were there for the foams that drop tomorrow.

All they had was a 14 and a 9.5

I already hooked up the homie from Sneakerplay for the 14...

Luckily, nike santa monica tweeted that they had some sizes left. Went from lakewood to SM and made it just in time. Got one of each...

Shoe Palace made us get a shirt even for the freaking Orlandos. Oh well I really wanted the Orlandos again so whatever.

6777950952_036795bf1d_z.jpg

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Can't find either of these shoes in Maryland. I don't even think we got them

We did get them hoh had maybe 12 pairs.

I went up there and it was crazy how many fools didnt even know what was coming out but they were in line.

I can only imagine tomorrow.

Last night on ebay  i had no success i dont think i've ever been this sad
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

My homie had luck @least someone i know got em.

S/O to everyone that was successful.

Im not even mad at both shoes being sold out im mad at fools just getting them and not even knowing the name or who its even by.

People like me have been waiting for these and the air ups to drop forever.

Im still very sad lol

Back
Top Bottom