OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

^^ Ya I had my connect go grab mine from NT london and once I heard what the price was I downgraded from 2 to just 1.. I just needed one pair and it beats ebay prices
smile.gif

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Niketown London has them on sale and don't think they are selling too well (price probably a huge factor)
Bought mine in the morning, only to return them later in the day after deciding I don't really need them
embarassed.gif

16gwuq.jpg
You could have resold both pairs for a great profit.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I paid retail. Really happy to say after mutiple tries, I only paid retail guys!
How?
NDC sold out in like 20 seconds, missed that, saw resale prices offered a few guys 220, they said no they want 300 or more. Was looking like I was not gonna get them. However, got news of the eastbay restock via twitter, called eastbay was on hold for 30 minutes, got through bought my sz 11 paid for 1 day shipping as they process 1 day shipping orders first in the case of a back-order. Very happy. Have both the flight ones and my big bang lebrons. Paid over retail for my Lebrons though but its ok.

Niketown London has them on sale and don't think they are selling too well (price probably a huge factor)
Bought mine in the morning, only to return them later in the day after deciding I don't really need them
embarassed.gif

16gwuq.jpg
Not my style (maybe cos I earn enough from my day job?)

proballer - I live in North Kent, less than a half hour train journey from Central London

embarassed.gif

16gwuq.jpg

proballer - I live in North Kent, less than a half hour train journey from Central London

Never understood the logic that reselling means you're unemployed or desperate.

embarassed.gif

16gwuq.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good dude.

I can see what happened with the Atlantic Penny 2 retro happening with the Orlando version of these as well. They originally released as a limited quick strike, and then two months later they were everywhere. Once people saw they weren't limited anymore, no one bought them and they ended up for 50% in outlets.

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

16gwuq.jpg
im bettin on da euro pairs being shipped back to da US in due time for a random re-srock in da early summer...joints over here smoked, both colors.

Galaxy flight ones will not be restocked ever again so I don't get why anyone is saying that.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You could still hook up some of us on here! I'd PayPal someone if they were willing to grab a pair for me!

Main thing I was getting at. You have the chance to pay retail and sell to some others who missed out. Even if your not looking for a any profit, you could sell for retail plus shipping. It would help so many that missed out. 

Seriously?! The effort you spend in going to the store, using gas, buying materials to pack , standing in the post office to ship something internationally already sounds like to much work. That would be a pain in the $%! to do this for someone I actually liked, but to do it just for e-props? Helllllllllllll naaaaaaw! [sarcasm] Why do you think St. Nick only does that $%* once a year? [sarcasm]

^^^ Beleive it or not there are still good people out there that are more than willing to help people out by copping from UK and shipping over for a VERY small fee. Prolly not too many but luckily I know one of them.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

You, my friend, are very fortunate! I hope that you send your connect an x-mas card with a gift card for some fish & chips every
year! Take care of him lol

HAHAHA thats good stuff. I do take care of him but he wont except anything extra most of the time.. He is a good dude. Ill make sure to give him that xmas card with a gift card for fish and chips

Galaxy flight ones will not be restocked ever again so I don't get why anyone is saying that.

I would beg to differ.  They already have on eastbay, TWICE. I wouldn't be so quick to say never.

Back
Top Bottom