Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

yup for clearance items only and alot of the huarache trainers are on clearance
smile.gif

^ nice pick up Flint, haven't worn my OSUs yet

Wore these for the first time today. Really happy with the comfort. Just gotta pick up the Alabamas and I think I'm done
wqyk9s.jpg

Ron,

Liking the OSU's even though I can't bring myself to get them because they are OSU.  C4- those Green Lanterns look great on feet!  Anyone got pics of WVUs or Oreg. States on feet or otherwise that would be cool.

^ Yea, the Green Lanterns look phenomenal on feet. Ended up pulling the trigger on the Floridas off NDC Clearance - really wished there was some color contrast at the front of the shoe - the all white isn't my cup of tea.

I don't really post up here much, i'm usually on ISS.
However i picked up my first huarache's when i got my Virginia Tech Boom pack
smile.gif
and they had the custom lasering that weekend, so i had them hit with a 7 on the toebox for Vick (i'm a fan)
Then i ended up getting a TCU one for my friend (who ended up NOT wanting it lol) so it's been sitting here.
Then i went back AGAIN because they had the rivalry's on clearance for 65 bux! so i got the Virigina Techs so i could have a complete pack without the lasering depending on if i ever got to a signing for vick
smile.gif

Really comfy shoe, i had to actually go a .5 size up cause they were so snug

But those black/grey/volts are a deff cop

Here are my booms and lasered ones

5301910982_1aa7cb0fa5_b.jpg

5301912214_090820412d.jpg

I hope those Amare pe's drop. I still need to go pick up some UM trainers and find VT for retail atleast. I gotta check out those green hornets too. Been had my eyes on these for a minute.

Thanks guys, I'm loving this shoe. Just pulled the trigger on the alabamas

WITNESSkb24- Yeah, those are the OSUs and yeah they have the logo on the insoles

Originally Posted by c4

Wore these for the first time today. Really happy with the comfort. Just gotta pick up the Alabamas and I think I'm done
wqyk9s.jpg

wow, this picture has sold me on these. i have been pushing them off but now i definitely have to pick them up

the new huraches killed it
although they do not top their predecessor they are dope
love the college packs

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

That pic doesn't do them enough justice.  Sick colorway, probably my favorite TR Mid so far, and the lows are pretty nice too.  Think I'll cop those blue/neons to hold me over until they finally drop OG huarache runners.

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg
GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!

What's the word on these?
eek.gif
So these are a Feb release?  Anyone have a more definitive date?

Doesn't look like a indoor shoe to me...looks like mainly for training or outdoor balling. I wouldn't use these to ball though, wayyyy too many better options out there.

I haven't hooped in them, but I noticed that even with the treads on them, the outsole has good traction indoors.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by c4

wqyk9s.jpg

wow, this picture has sold me on these. i have been pushing them off but now i definitely have to pick them up
have these hit outlet or on discount?

dunks318ti, Technology wise, these have Heel only Zoom, which takes it back to the early to mid 90s where the forefoot was strictly foam.. So you definitely have that heel impact protection. The Hyperfuses and KDIIIs have forefoot only zoom, so thats another area you need to ask yourself what you'd want out of a shoe for basketball. I guess it's about sacrifices between forefoot only zoom and heel only zoom. They appear just as capable as the two mentioned above.

I talked about this to another NTer. These athletes who are wearing these may have special zoom inserts or just have enough pairs for the forefoot foam to truly never break down. For the average consumer dropping $115 bucks, you may not be getting the best value. Hyperfuses retail at $100 with the KDIII even lower. But now that the huarache is becoming discounted, it may not be a bad get at $60-70.

Yeah those are the O state edition. It's basically the same exact shoe, but isn't part of the boom pack so it won't come with the nice box and gloves etc. 

Originally Posted by airberg

i read through a few pages but didn't see about the fit on these. can anyone compare the fit to the Nike Air Trainer 1? i wear a 12 in those and they fit basically perfect, almost a little on the snug side, but i like that since i use them for the gym. the comments on NDC mention they might be narrow and my feet are on the wider side. think a 12 would be good in these?

They run a lil snug so my suggestion to you is to go to the mall and try em on..i always go to Footlocker or Champs to try that specific sneaker on before buying online.

Back
Top Bottom