Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

man i hate how the straps fold at the inside of the shoes.. i had to tie mines down with some string o that they wouldnt do that..
30t6p3b.gif

does anyone have any info on these ohio state joints?
i cant track down a 10.5 to save my life

nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-pro-combat-6.jpg

So those other Black/Grey/Volts aren't dropping then?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't been interested in any new designs in a while, what a shame if they pass those up.

are these even ok for competitive basketball ? Hows the cushion and support ? I know Amare rock them but he's probably the only dude in the NBA wearing them.

^They're super comfy, but I don't know about balling in em. 
got these in a lil while ago  
fbxrir.jpg

i cant decide..what yall think? throw me some opinions..

Black/Dark Grey/Matte Silve

or

fitz red/white/black

or

volt/black
or

Silver/Black/red logo on tongue..

embarassed.gif
 so many choices

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Volt black gets my vote!!!

thanks for the replay brah. ima sleep on it and prolly cop the volts tom, i liked em by a slim margin , will see how i feel after i wake up lol

Have the Chrome's dropped in price anywhere online? (Somewhere that will ship to Canada.) Eastbay has a full size run still at $100.

these came in today and i'm very very happy....i pray that they release these asap!!

Thanks to Wally for the info that led to this purchase, much appreciated!
pimp.gif

enjoy...
5406562928_847799c5d3_z.jpg

5406562640_27a2f98f8d_z.jpg

5406561654_7ce6fa0a3c_z.jpg

5406560408_7f600f9352_z.jpg

5406559684_ed283faae3_z.jpg

5405953627_2015cbea1a_z.jpg

5405953041_b4926ac328_z.jpg

5405957867_417bfe48db_z.jpg

5405957727_1f6bdf351a_z.jpg

5406562396_81a371cf2a_z.jpg

5405955745_f37a8d507d_z.jpg

Super SICKO.  Have to say that these trump every other release on the board for me so far this year.  When/if they do drop , x2, possibly 3.  Instant Classic IMO.

i got 'em off ebay, seller snagged from an outlet out in oregon somewhere...wouldn't tell me where 
tired.gif

Awesome grab. I swear those were gonners since I showed you it after the fact.. What a snag.

Did that other buyer flop on the purchase? Or did he have extras? See guys, even when something is 'sold' on ebay, get in contact with the seller and see what's up. Don't tell me you got them for less than the ebay $60 mark? I was bidder #2 on there. lol

EDIT: I just retraced the steps.. WHAT A STTTTTTEAL
eek.gif
. Seller relists  with the wrong name once again, and ZERO reserve... I guess it wasnt meant to be. I'm winner on auction #1 at $13 bucks. Didnt meet reserve.. Auction #2, seller states what the reserve is in the description, and my last ditch efforts were useless. Buyer wins at $60 and then flops on the purchase? Seller couldve second chanced it to me at $59.. Instead they are relisted once again and a bargain of a lifetime... Glad it went to a NTer
eek.gif
. I'm not even mad
laugh.gif
. That is straight up on the seller. Their ultimate loss, your true gain

I've been dying to get my hands on a pair of these. I believe a few pairs were given to media during the Nike Training Media Summit in Dallas in mid-December. Whoever didn't get them was given anon-the-spot Air Max TR1 Unleashed iD or a $250 Nike iD gift card lol. Been bugging my boy at Nike about these at STAT PEs for the longest time lol. Under $60? That's insane!

Thanks again for the help Wally, and nah i didn't get it for cheaper than that....i offered him $40 more than what the auction ended for if he could get another pair. not sure if it was an extra pair he went and got from whatever outlet or if he flaked on the OG winner of the 2nd auction 
nerd.gif

in the end....$105 shipped, definitely happy considering i would have shelled out $150 for 'em if i had to. Nike needs to release them asap, one just isn't enough
devil.gif

i'd kill for Amare's PE's....i'm always admiring them and going on to my friends about how they need to drop them
smokin.gif

Man, Nike neeeeeeeeeds to release those that Mayhem posted. SERIOUSLY
frown.gif
tired.gif

Like I said a few pages back, I haven't beasted for a new release in a while. Make it happen.
grin.gif

got DAMN those are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nike is straight boo boo not releasing these man....

Dope pickup mayhem

size 9 samples around?????

Back
Top Bottom