Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Anyone elses straps feel tight when strapping your feet down and not even tight. I only get that feeling with my right foot. Don't know if to size up just cause of that or hope they will loosen up. Left foot feels fine.

YES THEY'RE RELEASING!!!!!!
pimp.gif

YEESSSS!!!!!

I work that day so hopefully I can still get my pairs. Thats right pairs, I love this shoe.

Mayhemgatz, beautiful photos

Saw it on Twitter yesterday.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I don't regret missing out on the Green Hornets as much. If I can actually get a pair of these, that is.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Anyone elses straps feel tight when strapping your feet down and not even tight. I only get that feeling with my right foot. Don't know if to size up just cause of that or hope they will loosen up. Left foot feels fine.
i can't even get my strap to cover the area it's supposed to...fat *** feet FTL
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

So Mayhem - they fit true to size?
yea but 1/2 size up wouldn't be terrible....i have no complaints with the 12.5 sample but for sure i will cop a 12 and probably another 12.5 as well.
Originally Posted by bak ymmij

thanks, kind of weird to see them all over the sneaker sites/blogs
eek.gif
grin.gif

happy.gif

Oh yes...I've been waiting for the cool grey/volts to drop

So are the Alpha Collection trainers GRs??

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

thanks, kind of weird to see them all over the sneaker sites/blogs
eek.gif
grin.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
 They look like studio pics... can't blame em for being everywhere...

Size-wise, I found them to run slightly big actually.  The toebox felt a bit roomy for my kinda-wide feet.

Oh and nice PS's Wally... simplicity.  The Oregon ones were my fav.

laugh.gif
....my office break room provides the best photo setup
smokin.gif

from what i know....they'll be on NDC, dunno about anything in stores.

someone should call a Niketown and find out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

they said there's no word on physical locations and they don't know if other online sites will have them as well cause they "only know the Nike side of things" 
eyes.gif

NDC for sure

and Niketown NYC knows nothing about the release...as usual
30t6p3b.gif

Been waiting for a colorway worth dropping the money for these... think I have a reason to now.. Mmm

^ If that's how it ends up. How would it work? I hope it's not an NDC only thing if that's the case.

Glad they're releasing, but why do they need to be limited?

I was really hoping these would be GR so everyone would be able to get a pair.

Hopefully some NT get some in other then NDC.

I have good word that this release has been canceled. Everyone go drink and have fun for SB sunday and totally forget about this release please.
wink.gif

If NDC says limited, I haven't seen one set of limited shoes last more than 10 minutes on NDC's web page. We'll see where I am around kickoff, but if there's no concrete time, I'm not about that life of waiting around like a horse and pony show. If I forget, I'll move onto that next must have item.

i will say, get it together Nike. You have many GRs just sitting on all major retailer websites, all FSRs.. Nike has it ingrained in their mind that the shoe either has to be limited in a cool or weird colorway to make it "appealing". Or the total contrast of that with GRs that just lack total imagination, creativity, and sit for a reason. I'm just totally confused. The other black.volt colorway is sitting... FSRs for days and days.

These are gonna be sold out in minutes, and not because they are "limited". Nike wants to believe that, but the colorway and entire package is actually well put together. If you read any of the sneaker blogs, you have random people leaving comments about how awesome those shoes are. No indication given at that time if they were limited or not. People just straight up liking what they see. I think Mayhemgatz deserves a royalty check. Photos alone, like that, can push units.. But now knowing it'll be limited, the units pushed will be minimal.

it's Nike....we'll never know their reasoning for making the good cw's limited and the crap cw's abundant 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I think Mayhemgatz deserves a royalty check
laugh.gif
.....totally agree

i'll settle for a job taking pics of upcoming samples....just send them to me Nike
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Thanks again for the help Wally, and nah i didn't get it for cheaper than that....i offered him $40 more than what the auction ended for if he could get another pair. not sure if it was an extra pair he went and got from whatever outlet or if he flaked on the OG winner of the 2nd auction 
nerd.gif

in the end....$105 shipped, definitely happy considering i would have shelled out $150 for 'em if i had to. Nike needs to release them asap, one just isn't enough
devil.gif

i'd kill for Amare's PE's....i'm always admiring them and going on to my friends about how they need to drop them
smokin.gif

i guess he had another pair because i won a pair from same seller for 75.00 shipped
pimp.gif

How’s the fit on these? Do they run true to size? I’m usually a size 10 in all nike basketball shoes (ie. Kobe V&VI, hyperfuse, hyperdunk 2010’s), so should I stick to the same size? Thanks!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The other black.volt colorway is sitting... FSRs for days and days.

nike-zoom-huarache-TR-mid-black-volt-dark-grey-4.jpg

these >> limited neons

soon as....

nike-huarache-trainer-retro.jpg

drop all da other colors will start to get mopped up by da bandwagoners again...

Back
Top Bottom