Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Anybody have this happen from NDC

I ordered the huarache's, and received the e-mail they shipped yesterday morning, but didn't include a tracking number. So I hit up the customer service asking for the tracking number and they told me they would have to investigate further. Today I received a e-mail that my money had been returned, because they were out of stock.

Do I get the sneakers and my money back, because of the mistake or was there a mistake made to the point where I don't get the sneakers.
you didn't get the sneaker because you didn't get a tracking number 
They probably got a label and then realize they didn't have anymore left to ship

But then again you never know you might get lucky 

i ended up copping a pair off dickssporting goods because i decided am not going to cop the ASG kobes . My pair should be coming tomorrow i will be sure to post pics for you guys 

i really didnt expect these to sell out like that, was looking to cop on friday, but since that's not an option looking to buy foams instead

I ordered the huarache's, and received the e-mail they shipped yesterday morning, but didn't include a tracking number. So I hit up the customer service asking for the tracking number and they told me they would have to investigate further. Today I received a e-mail that my money had been returned, because they were out of stock.

Do I get the sneakers and my money back, because of the mistake or was there a mistake made to the point where I don't get the sneakers.
I got the same shipping confirmation email, the customer service rep I chatted with told me that they forgot to put the tracking number and they should be here Friday. I hope they're right.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I got the same shipping confirmation email, the customer service rep I chatted with told me that they forgot to put the tracking number and they should be here Friday. I hope they're right.

Glad I'm not the only one. I'll see how this plays out.

Got my pairs today and the do come with three sets of laces and alpha insole.

Beautiful shoes, I'm very satisfied with how they look inperson.

NDC doesn't deserve the sparkling reputation they have up here

Magic: I don't understand what happen.
Adam: These shoes sold out extremely quickly! It looks like when the order was placed we were showing inventory that was not there.
Adam: I am not sure why you received an email saying it shipped, that was incorrect.

So I'm not getting the kicks, even though they put them back up there on Sunday evening and they had a size 10 Monday morning. It's like they randomly canceled orders.

Originally Posted by MadIslander

Do y'all do quicker shipping options? Y'all got it quick. Mine will be here on the 14th
u order from Eastbay? that's prolly why....ur pair is prolly in Back Order limbo 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Do y'all do quicker shipping options? Y'all got it quick. Mine will be here on the 14th
u order from Eastbay? that's prolly why....ur pair is prolly in Back Order limbo 

Naw. I did ndc. Always choose standard shipping. I am in seattle tho. Prolly why.

If I may summarize in two words. F'in awesome.  Regretting waiting to see if I liked to grab a second.  Oh well.  1 better than NONE.  Sounds like some of you fellas got a serious screw job on this one from NDC- Hope you can somehow find your pairs.  Anyways, here are some marginal cellphone pics with a shaky hand- pardon me in advance but hopefully this gives some of you guys an idea of how "on point" these are.  Little details are amazing and lace tips on each set of laces actually say "Kevlar".  Insoles are nice-  Can't wait to wear 'em this summer.  I don't think I can bring myself to wear 'em out in this shoddy weather we have in Wisco.
101261d488c5adb2f20bf6a8ac48a7f4ac2197fb.pjpg

a64365c24915c27add19f759b1dcab20c0dc050b.pjpg

10836b0248dfcea2d00bf864b60fa9ba85d7c3cf.pjpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

oops. One last pic giving a shameless plug to the SUPER BOWL 45 Champions!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get mine tomorrow 
pimp.gif

And i did a standard free shipping on dickssporting goods 

It looks like they are localed close by my area because i never got anything shipped so quick with standard shipping before 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

We just received a shipment in for most of the sizes, so orders should start processing soon and ship out tomorrow, if not tonight.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message.

EastbayRep - Ray

imagine if they would've launched the shoe in this colorway....it would've done wayyyyy better in stores not complainin tho it made my pairs easier to acquire, but damn that c/w is serious glad two are on the way!!

A little more details. Enjoy

1g59c1.jpg

Top of bag
30w6v5i.jpg

Side of bag
fyd09l.jpg

Tag is actually made of metal not plastic
bhyvsh.jpg

2v29uyw.jpg

34dn2ix.jpg

Velvet Bag for Huarache's says"Train Compete Win Nike Huarache Trainer "
kd4rkn.jpg

j5ino5.jpg

Velvet Bag for Talon's says "Train Compete Win Nike Zoom Alpha Talon "
242wh8g.jpg

111s3f4.jpg

scuefq.jpg

2rm9zwp.jpg

^^^ NYSTATENISLAND that would have been my size 11, but I passed and now I regret it...I just want the duffle and the Alpha Talons though...

Great pics N.Y. S.I .  The bag looks great and the suede bag is sweet as well.  I have no need for the cleats at this point in my career, so that would have been somewhat of a waste, but the PACK is excellent.  Congrats to those who bit the bullet on that one, as it looks every bit worth the 325.00.

Back
Top Bottom