Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

I need this colorway. man i slept
30t6p3b.gif

9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif

9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NO SLEEPERS ALLOWED! 
tongue.gif
  Just kidding.  I may be trainer biased, but I think this is straight up one of the best darn releases in my last 5 years in the "game".  I said the same about the Tebow 1.2s, but honestly, this shoe is even more amazing in person than that one.  I think many true heads that appreciate good execution and color blocking will come to feel the same way as UPandComing in the following months. 

^^Nice lol... Eastbay order and Nike order both went through.. so I'm good.. my buddy ordered from Eastbay 10 minutes after me and his got cancelled

Wish I wasn't working Sunday so I could have bought on Swoosh instead of Richards....could have gotten a couple more pairs and some to flip

Maybe I am nuts, but I think I would probably trade either my Grinches or South Beaches for another pair of these.  SMH @ being so cautious upon ordering and not just doubling/tripling up like some of you wise guys out there 
pimp.gif
- WELL DONE

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Maybe I am nuts, but I think I would probably trade either my Grinches or South Beaches for another pair of these.  SMH @ being so cautious upon ordering and not just doubling/tripling up like some of you wise guys out there 
pimp.gif
- WELL DONE

What about quadrupled 
wink.gif

Ferrari just put that dagger in everyone's chest who passed on these. Damn, that first pic is nice man!

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

pimp.gif
- WELL DONE

What about quadrupled 
wink.gif
Sicko - meant in a very respectful way - if that is possible.  Reading that makes me realize that as serious as my shoe "problem" is, there are some of you who should be institutionalized.
tongue.gif

But really, every bit worth it.  In retrospect,  I should have done the same and written of LBJ for good- and JB for that matter.  Might be time to start re-evaluating. Oh heck, I've been in re-evaluation mode ever since kid #4/5 (twins) were born.  Come to think of it- should have put a pair on ice for each kid.
glasses.gif

came in today laced them up and they're goin for a test run tonite Thank You Fellow NTer! with the help Hope everything works out on your end

there was NOTHING to think about when it came to getting a 2nd pair
Mayhem pretty much sold these for NIKE

on a sidenote Nike I hope you're reading this.....THIS RELEASE SHOWS YOU THAT YOU CAN STILL DO THINGS RIGHT!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

came in today laced them up and they're goin for a test run tonite Thank You Fellow NTer! with the help Hope everything works out on your end

there was NOTHING to think about when it came to getting a 2nd pair
Mayhem pretty much sold these for NIKE

on a sidenote Nike I hope you're reading this.....THIS RELEASE SHOWS YOU THAT YOU CAN STILL DO THINGS RIGHT!
no doubt homie, you already know
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
- WELL DONE

I have to agree, these are nicer than I thought
nerd.gif
I really hope they bring these back out because I definitely need more than one pair of these. I also think that this particular Huarache would be SICK on Nike ID.

UPS is killin me right now...

Supposed to come yesterday, but delayed due to adverse weather conditions

Still says "out for delivery" on the tracking info...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif

9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NO SLEEPERS ALLOWED! 
tongue.gif
  Just kidding.  I may be trainer biased, but I think this is straight up one of the best darn releases in my last 5 years in the "game".  I said the same about the Tebow 1.2s, but honestly, this shoe is even more amazing in person than that one.  I think many true heads that appreciate good execution and color blocking will come to feel the same way as UPandComing in the following months. 
great minds think alike. I too called it one of the best colorways in the past few years. Yet I inevitably passed. As a trainer fan it's disheartening but I had to ask, what shoes would I not wear if these are thrown in the rotation? Call me old fashion but these just wouldn't be worn at a rate where the clear outsole will still look fresh. A couple months down the line, wear or no wear, yellowing is there. As a showcase COLLECTIBLE piece, the outsole design is stunning.

Impulse buys are the devil for me. I had some griffey freshwaters all lined up and canceled my call in order within an hour. Having just days to decide on these is not ideal. Let me know about a shoes release 8 months ahead of time and I'll purchase dozens. Play around with me and it's not going to work.

Keep posting photos everyone. That alone is worth seeing. It saves me money and I get to see a great colorway in all sorts of angles. I don't have to own something to truly appreciate this colorway. Good Job Nike's colorway designers. Bad job on making it so limited
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom