Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

So I get off work and check my tracking info. It said they were delivered. No package was at my house when I came home. FML I'm on hold with UPS right now.

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

So I get off work and check my tracking info. It said they were delivered. No package was at my house when I came home. FML I'm on hold with UPS right now.
Yep UPS now just leaves packages on front doors had me pissed they left my big box right outside no knock or ring had me 
mad.gif

I'm stressing right now man...Why? I never had this happen to me

Here's hoping this is just a minor snafu that will be cleared up shortly.  From personal experience with UPS on a daily basis, they don't typically F things up like that.  Not to say that it never happens, but if they leave something, they typically have good reason to believe it is safe and will get to its rightful owner that day.  Perhaps someone else signed/vouched for it, or perhaps it was a temp. driver, but I am thinking its just a "misunderstanding" of sorts.  Either way am hoping the best for you and your kicks. 

To all those that have had orders canceled or whatever the situation was, I am feeling for you.  Seems ridiculous that it would get as far as confirmation and such only to find out that orders couldnt be fulfilled.  This happening to me on this particular shoe might have warranted a lifetime ban on Nike for me and the family.  OK.... that is excessive- perhaps a 2011 ban on NIKE. SMH @ NDC for screwing fellow NTers
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I need this colorway. man i slept
30t6p3b.gif

9.5 or 10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NO SLEEPERS ALLOWED! 
tongue.gif
  Just kidding.  I may be trainer biased, but I think this is straight up one of the best darn releases in my last 5 years in the "game".  I said the same about the Tebow 1.2s, but honestly, this shoe is even more amazing in person than that one.  I think many true heads that appreciate good execution and color blocking will come to feel the same way as UPandComing in the following months. 
great minds think alike. I too called it one of the best colorways in the past few years. Yet I inevitably passed. As a trainer fan it's disheartening but I had to ask, what shoes would I not wear if these are thrown in the rotation? Call me old fashion but these just wouldn't be worn at a rate where the clear outsole will still look fresh. A couple months down the line, wear or no wear, yellowing is there. As a showcase COLLECTIBLE piece, the outsole design is stunning.

Impulse buys are the devil for me. I had some griffey freshwaters all lined up and canceled my call in order within an hour. Having just days to decide on these is not ideal. Let me know about a shoes release 8 months ahead of time and I'll purchase dozens. Play around with me and it's not going to work.

Keep posting photos everyone. That alone is worth seeing. It saves me money and I get to see a great colorway in all sorts of angles. I don't have to own something to truly appreciate this colorway. Good Job Nike's colorway designers. Bad job on making it so limited
laugh.gif
Wally...what changed with your avatar? 1.2 outsoles on trainer 1s?

Am sorry you passed, but hey, you do what works for you.  You most likely will find 'em down the road when you least expect them. 

Since I only got 1 pair I will probably admire them for the next few months and then give them a spin once a perfect summer day rolls around.  If I am fortunate to find another pair for reasonable I will probably ride the first one down to the insoles and forget there ever was a clear outsole.

For me, these are probably my favorite shoes I've owned since the OG medicine balls.  I'll take that back- I really dug the hell out of the Air Max Ubiquitous (sp?)

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

My boy ordered 3 pairs from NDC and all 3 got cancelled..

Never had a problem with NDC until now. Of course it's a pair of kicks I really wanted too. Now I have to pay reseller prices
30t6p3b.gif

Here's hoping this is just a minor snafu that will be cleared up shortly.  From personal experience with UPS on a daily basis, they don't typically F things up like that.  Not to say that it never happens, but if they leave something, they typically have good reason to believe it is safe and will get to its rightful owner that day.  Perhaps someone else signed/vouched for it, or perhaps it was a temp. driver, but I am thinking its just a "misunderstanding" of sorts.  Either way am hoping the best for you and your kicks. 

To all those that have had orders canceled or whatever the situation was, I am feeling for you.  Seems ridiculous that it would get as far as confirmation and such only to find out that orders couldnt be fulfilled.  This happening to me on this particular shoe might have warranted a lifetime ban on Nike for me and the family.  OK.... that is excessive- perhaps a 2011 ban on NIKE. SMH @ NDC for screwing fellow NTers
ohwell.gif
Yep..this sucks...but oh well...It's just a shoe...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

One is trying to charge $300
laugh.gif

These shoes are nice, but not that nice
ç75 above retail would be my threshold personally. Of course, that would be pair #2 for me. Would probably wait for the "hype" to die down a bit and wait for some of these jokers to sweat it out a bit. Tebows and definitely Maddens leveled off somewhat I think. These are better, but released numbers may be slightly greater given the Richards Sporting Goods avenue as well. What gives with them offering them online as well- anyone have a clue? Kicking myself in the rear for not grabbing a 12 when they had it day after the SB.

I swear pretty much in every thread I go in that has a sneaker that had/has a limited release all I hear is reseller this and reseller that, lol. There are so many people that you would never hear complain about resellers because without them they wouldn't be able to get some of this limited stuff mainly because they don't release in their areas. Without resellers I wouldn't have half the collection I have so thank GOD for them, lol.

ohwell.gif

Thanks man and yea hopefully the case is that they messed up and the sneakers will be here tomorrow. Nike told me it could have been a delay in their system. They are going to investigate it but said it would take up to 3 business days to look over and contact ups about the situation. I'm hoping for the best. They said if the package is missing they would resend the shoes (which they are sold out of so that's not happening) or refund the money. So we will see what happens over the next couple of days.

anybody know of anyplace to cop the alphas for around retail?

also does anyone know if these hit any retail stores

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I swear pretty much in every thread I go in that has a sneaker that had/has a limited release all I hear is reseller this and reseller that, lol. There are so many people that you would never hear complain about resellers because without them they wouldn't be able to get some of this limited stuff mainly because they don't release in their areas. Without resellers I wouldn't have half the collection I have so thank GOD for them, lol.

Flawed logic. Ummm These were online only. I could see your logic if they were at some local boutique and you couldnt be there in person. With these online only, you have resellers buying them up only to sell at a higher price once again. This helps no one as you could see the retail price of Jordan retros jump up considerable. For this release, if you didn't want them, don't buy them. Let them sit, and those that want them could scoop them up. There would be no need for resellers in this situation. As far as I'm concerned, they are nothing but blood sucking leeches. Give it time. The next limited release will be $150
laugh.gif

RE: That video above. Nice in depth review. That gripe tape type material may just be Nike's synthetic suede at work. With the Iridescent shine on the black material portion, what's it look like in natural sun lighting?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Flawed logic. Ummm These were online only. I could see your logic if they were at some local boutique and you couldnt be there in person. With these online only, you have resellers buying them up only to sell at a higher price once again. This helps no one as you could see the retail price of Jordan retros jump up considerable. For this release, if you didn't want them, don't buy them. Let them sit, and those that want them could scoop them up. There would be no need for resellers in this situation. As far as I'm concerned, they are nothing but blood sucking leeches. Give it time. The next limited release will be $150
laugh.gif

RE: That video above. Nice in depth review. That gripe tape type material may just be Nike's synthetic suede at work. With the Iridescent shine on the black material portion, what's it look like in natural sun lighting?
will try and post pics in sunlight/snow tomorrow- just kidding on the snow- that wouldn't be right

Back
Top Bottom