Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone care to shed light on what the WM at the end of the description on the box stands for?

I got scare when i saw that WM on the box i thought i got a Women size 
laugh.gif

Yeah I thought the same thing
laugh.gif
I opened that box up with the quickness

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

Damn..y'all lucked out...Mine got cancelled...oh well..it's just a shoe..but VTech's came in today...so I guess it's a nice consolation prize....I'm still looking for Florida Huaraches.....
You shouldn't have brought that ipad now because the new one is coming out in april and the prices will drop 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Damn..y'all lucked out...Mine got cancelled...oh well..it's just a shoe..but VTech's came in today...so I guess it's a nice consolation prize....I'm still looking for Florida Huaraches.....
You shouldn't have brought that ipad now because the new one is coming out in april and the prices will drop 
I didn't buy it...I won it at work....I will still cop the iPad 2

Originally Posted by ceaze415

Aye notorious where did u get your Vtechs from... please help me out I need a 9.5...
Got these from a homie on ISS..he had these along with the VTech Boom Pack.....so he sold me these and kept the pack...There is a seller with a 9 and a 10 Vtech for sale..$142 shipped...username unkledunksb

Originally Posted by ceaze415

Aye notorious where did u get your Vtechs from... please help me out I need a 9.5...
Got these from a homie on ISS..he had these along with the VTech Boom Pack.....so he sold me these and kept the pack...There is a seller with a 9 and a 10 Vtech for sale..$142 shipped...username unkledunksb
unkledunksb is eBay username BTW

Originally Posted by Black Star

Have these hit outlets yet?I needa pair but I cant find them in any stores near me.

I got the Green Hornets from NT San Fran and Boise St from Buena Vista Factory store.....$134 shipped to NY for Hornets  $75 for Boise States...you can hit up @nikestore on Twitter and they can do a locate on whatever Huaraches they have left in stock...

Originally Posted by frazier10

Restock restock restock now!!!!! On Nike.com

Good lookin my man

I'm a happy dude.

I come back from picking up the foams and see this. Something tells me this restock are the orders they messed up on Sunday. Hopefully I get them this time.

Back
Top Bottom